Name changes are out! Tell us what your new name will be!

I haven’t migrated to a Mojang account yet :stuck_out_tongue:

If I do, I’ll try and change simon8162 → simon816

I’m gonna stick with 5tingr4y, it’s my online identity after all.

I’m switching to something along the lines of DotDash.

PeriodLine? xD <tho;aierg;oaireg>

Nah, people might think it’s something else :wink:

1 Like

I just changed mine :slight_smile: From Dannnyps to Dannyps. I only chose the first when I bought Minecraft because I couldn’t register the later, though it was available :confused:

PsychoLynx now and forever :3

InternetPolice - minecon 2013 cape.
And finally got the name Trent.

4 Likes

boformer :smile:

3 Likes

It’s unlikely that I’ll be changing mine anytime soon though, I was able to get it set to what I wanted it set to when I first bought Minecraft.

@boformer: Is that a legit Mushroom islands biome island?

Yes, it’s legit. It’s right next to the spawn on my local vanilla test server.

Changed mine to Doctor_Squawk. People will still know me (I hope) :smile:

That must be an extremely rare spawn for that biome, most of those that I have seen has been past the 4k unit point on maps, the closest one that I ever had on a map was at around 1k units away from spawn. The oldest map that I have on my server has 5-6 of them from the 4k unit point to the 6k unit point(The maps radius is set to 6k units.), but there isn’t anything closer to spawn in that world.

1 Like

I’m thinking of Kodfod with a capital K… I hate that I didn’t use a capital…

1 Like

I will sell you the seed for 100 simoleons :wink:

EA? Eww. /me is disgusted

The one I want has been taken for a while now, so I’ll be waiting 37 days then trying a change on my alt :slight_smile:

@boformer @cartman2000 keep in mind talking about the mushroom island seed here is kinda off topic for this thread.

I’m now OscarOrSomething

3 Likes

I am now RobodudeMC so much better than my previous one, RobodudeMC don’t you think? Been waiting to make that change forever, regretted it the second I bought MC.

3 Likes