Nate - Experienced Development

Hello, I’m Nate, but you may have known me previously as Echo (TheSilentEcho) or Higgsbi. This thread is dedicated to introducing myself as a developer. If you’re ever in need of a developer, do not hesitate to reach out!

About:

In the past, I have worked on 60+ plugins with over 3 years of Sponge specific development experience. Additionally, I had created several open source projects in the past such as PokeTeams, BlockHunt, CreativeControl, PixelmonMMO, LevelSystem, and much more.

While the code for each of these plugin’s now lies with the commissioners themselves, my code style can be seen in a discord bot I created for an ethics outreach group on my Github.

Professionally, I have worked on server-side applications as well as Android and iOS apps with my development experience starting ~8 years ago. I have also taught programming professionally both in person and online.

Current Plugin-Related Skill Set

• SpongeForge/SpongeVanilla Plugins
  • Forge Mods
  • Pixelmon Mods
  • Desktop Applications
  • Web Applications and Connections
  • Discord Bots
  • Ability to Learn External APIs

Rates and Conditions

Hourly Rate: $20/hr
Given my experience, I can often knock out plugins in a night’s work (1-5 hours). If the plugin is far more extensive, rates can be altered to better fit the plugin constraints.

Any and all plugins will receive bug fixes and source code with documentation.

Contact

All commission requests should be sent to Nate.#9309 on Discord. We can further discuss plugin details either over voice or in text.