Need Plugins! (Remake)

Update your server if your plugins aren’t working.

Here are the ones I’m using with my version of Forge and Sponge:

Forge: 11.15.1.1855
SpongeForge: 1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1286

Blood Money (earn money by killing mobs): 0.2.1.0 (requires an Economy Plugin)
Command Scheduler (schedules my backups - backups are handled by another plugin below): 2.0
Craftbook (makes mechanisms and other things but it’s currently not nearly as useful as old Bukkit version): 4.0
Foxcore (0.8.1-108) - Necessary for FoxGuard, a Worldguard-like plugin, to work.
Foxguard (doesn’t specify which version, says ‘Version Unknown’, a world protection/guarding plugin)
PermissionsEX: Version 2.0-SNAPSHOT (Permissions and protections with a ladder tier for users and admins to protect the server from miscreants)
Polis (a Towny/Factions plugin) - requires an Economy plugin): version 2.6.1
Prism (Block Control and logging plugin): version 3.0.0
ProjectInventories (manages inventories across world dimensions): v0.5.5
ProjectPortals (creates warps, portals, and teleporter switches, both intradimensional and interdimensional): 0.10.43
ProjectWorlds (creates other dimensions with generator options - worlds accessible via teleport or Portals from ProjectPortals): version 0.9.0
Server Backup (backs up your server files - Command Scheduler schedules its intervals): version 1.0
SpongyChest (players can create Chest Shops): version 0.4.3
Total Economy (Economy plugin that is used by Blood Money, Polis, etc.): version 1.4.1
VoxelSniper-Forge (admin plugin that lets you redraw the landscape): version 7.1.0
VoxelSniper-Sponge (same as Forge, both are used apparently at the same time for now?): version 7.1.0
WorldEdit (another world redrawing plugin): version 6.1.1

Hope this helps!