NoSuchElement

When my server gets under 10 TPS it crashes with this in console.
Running the SkyFactory 3 modpack.

Using sponge 5.1 and forge 2202

java.util.NoSuchElementException at java.util.ArrayDeque.removeFirst(ArrayDeque.java:280) at java.util.ArrayDeque.pop(ArrayDeque.java:517) at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.CauseStack.pop(CauseStack.java:77) at org.spongepowered.common.event.tracking.CauseTracker.completePhase(CauseTracker.java:177) at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeForgeEventHooks.postEventPhaseCheck(SpongeForgeEventHooks.java:158) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:93) at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:269) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:718) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:387) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:613) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I’m going to need more of the log. I know where this is happening, but this doesn’t give enough information as to why.