Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Do you run Project Portals?

Yes… does it also have /back and /message commands which are interfering with mod or something?

@tridaak If so make sure you are running the latest version and that back module is disabled in config.

I’m running latest version and will do. What about the /message command ?

Best thing to do is run /nucleus info and then have a look at the file it generates. That will tell you what plugin /message is registered to.

If it is Nucleus, run /pex debug and try to message. Have a look at the nucleus.message.base permission in the console output, make sure it is returning 1.

Found this: Conflicting plugin commands? Look no further! Use command aliases!
Used it, and now message is working :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to know, thanks for telling me!

The invsee command have a problem, it gives the error that there are to many player with the players name

Version 0.17.0 is now available for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11

This version supports Sponge API 5 (1.10.2). This build also works with current Minecraft 1.11 with API 6 servers, but this might change in the future.

This release has the following new features:

• Provide API for other plugins to provide placeholders in chat. Documentation on this will follow in time.
  • Add ability to disable invulnerbility on login if player does not have permission for /god
  • Add ability to disable group templates if they are not being used
  • Allow item prices to be decimals
  • Add selectors to /tp
  • Add command spy
  • Add configurable delay for the MOTD
  • Add /worth
  • Add ability to have default world border radius when worlds are created
  • Add feature to prevent kits from being redeemed if the inventory would not have enough space to hold the contents of the kit
  • Add gamemode specific permissions to /gamemode if enabled in main.conf
  • Add config option to make a player’s respawn point their default home (the one named home)
  • Add crop trampling and mob griefing prevention.
  • Add /me, with configurable template.
  • Add /getpos
  • Improved performance of some areas of the plugin, specifically turning off listeners that would not be used automatically based on configuration.

Notable fixes are:

• Work around various permission plugin issues
  • Refactor Blacklisting (again) to fix an exploit and add ability to globally turn off individual blacklisting types.

NucleusMixins

NucleusMixins has not been updated, the current version is 0.15.0. Note that the mixins may not work on heavily modded servers.

Download Nucleus and NucleusMixins from GitHub Releases: Release Version 0.17.0 (for 1.10.2 and 1.11) · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub

Command documentation is already up to date: http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/commands2.html

3 Likes

Is there a way to disable the /me command from being used by all players on the server?

Deny them the permission nucleus.me.base.

Thanks dual that’s what we’ve been trying to do, server just may need a restart before it works, We’ll see how it goes after the next scheduled one. This plugin has been so much easier to work with and keep things running smooth, wish it had came out years ago xD

1 Like

Yeah, make sure you’re running 0.17.0 that I’ve just released, of course! :slight_smile: You might also want to deny minecraft.command.me, to stop them running /minecraft:me.

Having an issue with migrating from essential commands (Sorry, getting used to sponge). Minecraft 1.8.9 Sponge API 4. The plugin is running smoothly in console and we’ve been following the instructions closely: http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/configuration/migration.html but every time we try to use the migrating command after setting up the permission it says “unknown command”.

Any assistance on how to fix this would be appreciated. And thank you for all the hard you guys do!

@dualspiral You Santa Claus? Thank you! Great gift!

Special thanks for this:

This solves the problem of buckets of water and lava? When quickly clicking it is possible to pour water and lava?

Thanks for /me
:slight_smile:

@dualspiral

On the latest version, if I whitelist commands for the commandspy and then do nucleus reload on a live server the entire server will lag, freeze and then crash. I am on spongeforge 2006 and forge 2171. If you would like more information please let me know.

Thanks,
Riddle

Does the watchdog shut down the server and give you stack traces? That would be useful!

Hello, blacklist for command ?

Sorry, me again.

Is there a way to teleport to a specific set of coordinates? I cannot find anything in the Nucleus documentation on it? (Answered below)

and any new developments involving the colored-chat problem I posted a few days ago? :slight_smile: