Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

@dualspiral on player death they get kicked out from the server saying that the server they were wnt down etc… This can be Nucleus?

Console only shows this Pastebin

Nope, not likely to be Nucleus, though there is really very little to go on in your paste…

I’ve been getting that a lot as well, but just recently after updating sponge. Which spongeforge version are you on?

Minecraft: 1.10.2
SpongeAPI: 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT-6459642
SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2221-5.1.0-BETA-2147
Minecraft Forge: 12.18.3.2221

How can i remove a users from the server?
I have multiple same name but different uppercase accounts and sometimes this give me problems…

@dualspiral Can you close the topic and continue on Ore as did some of the plugin developers. This will benefit both you and us.

dont see a reason to, some people still come here for help.

Ore is working (although still in development).

In one thread easier to follow. Link to this flow is on the plugin page on the ore (information is not lost).

At the moment there the parallel discussion in two threads. The shortcomings of each will determine for himself. @dualspiral limited in time. Etc…

Ehhh… many people come here for help.

If you go to https://www.spongepowered.org/, you can easily access plugin-releases from there. You can’t do this for ore. If you close this thread and move only to sponge, new users who use sponge and are looking for a essentials plugin will likely not see Nucleus.

Accessing the messages is faster on here, and easier to keep track of. Going onto Ore, you need to go to the discuss tab, which serves you the oldest messages first, there’s no message IDs, and missing functions such as liking messages or linking people to a specific message. (Also can’t figure out how to reply to users…)

There are a lot more plugins on here than on ore, when people are looking for updates (or message updates) for mods they use, they’re more likely to come onto here.

I understand that it’s harder to keep multiple threads running and checking on each one. But until ore is completed and most plugins have moved onto there, I think costs outweigh the benefits when it comes to closing this thread.
(Not to mention the discuss page is filled with update information, which is nice and easier to look at and see update history as time goes by, but makes following conversations hard.)
Why not just say on the first comment (with the download link and whatnot), to post all suggestions or concerns onto Issues · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub

1 Like

thank you very much for working.

You are mistaken. View full size…

Yeah, its there, but its not fully finished and could change at any time, hence why this topic is kept open until dual feels that it is no longer needed. He knows what he is doing.

Even if the ore drops, the flow will be :slight_smile: I voiced cons. Decides to let dualspiral.

I said from https://www.spongepowered.org/ the sponge home page, not https://forums.spongepowered.org/c/plugins
People who are new to sponge and looking for plugins will go straight to the plugins link on the dropdown, which leads them to the plugin releases.

I agree. In the last message on the forum have to link to the ore and to close the stream.

:confused: Not what I said or meant, if anything, think it should link to github, because easier to follow discussion there. Personally I’d like this to be kept open, but simply discourage users from replying by adding a link saying to post on the github for suggestions/requests/bugs and check on here maybe once a week or so to answer people.
That way, no need to keep checking between here and the other forums constantly (because right now, durial would need to check on ore, here, and github. Encourage people to use github, then only check on github constantly, check ore and here once a week). People who are looking for plugins find nucleus more easily. Updates are kept mostly in one place (since this page would still update, where most other plugins are at).

No, no and no. This is for bugs, features, etc

It’s time to stop discussions on this topic.

What’s this meant for then?

I may not understand you correctly. Bad English. Sorry :slight_smile: