Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

@dualspiral Could you clarify how we could format our chat to allow multiple prefixes for one user? Thank you.

Right now, you can’t. My plan is to allow it though, by creating chat template codes that look something like {{p:<option>}}, so that they will be read from the option provided in the permissions plugin. Shouldn’t be too hard for me to do - as I say, it will happen, and I’ll probably do it in this update cycle, once I have the file command logging in place.

1 Like

Is there pvp command?

Nope. You’ll have to explain what you expect from a pvp command though, if you want me to consider including it.

Something like /pvp that would enable/disBle pvp for that specific person.

@TacoManMicah

If it helps, I have a PvPToggle plugin here: PvPToggle v1.2.0

I do plan to re-write it to take advantage of the data API, but it should work just as well now.

If this is something you plan to include in Nucleus @dualspiral, I probably won’t rewrite it. :smiley: Seems like something that could fit.

I have save-all-flystate-on-quit set to false but it is still saving it when players log off and log back on they are still in fly

@wolfman750 - that setting actually has a different meaning, if false, it only saves the fly state if Nucleus’ saved it. What you’re looking for doesn’t exist yet, but I’ll certainly look sorting this out for you.

lol that explains it thank you very much! sorry was just needing something to reset players /fly when they log out

Yep, understandable.

The issue with doing such a thing is that a player may just plummet to their doom if they log out with flying, so I’ll probably look at moving them to the ground level, so it might take a little longer than you might like. Certainly is a fair enough request though.

as long as its in the works im good lol

@wolfman750 Logged it so we don’t lose it!

1 Like

Created kits do not seem to save after a restart on your latest 0.8.0 for 1.10.2
We’re using forge 2073 sponge 1686

yea, all my warps also reset :confused:

I’m going to have to investigate that more. Nucleus for 1.8 and 1.10 are identical in terms of kits and warps and I know it works for 1.8, so I’m a little concerned as to what is going on.

Nevertheless, will look into it. What OSes are you using?

Windows Server 2012 R2

I thought so. The error has only seemed to occur on Windows - and it’s very odd I only see people reporting it on 1.10.2.

I’m going to try to replicate this in a VM or something over the next couple of days, see if I can work out what’s going on. This is really very odd.

I’m using CentOS 6

this just appeared in the console:

is it bad?

Yes, and important! I now know what’s going on, will get that fix in ASAP after work.