Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

I’ve looked under it but it doesn’t really explain how to set it up. Is it per group, person, etc.

Hey @dualspiral

Is it possible to add customizable configurable join messages?

Thanks,
Riddle

…but it does tell you how to set it up under Configuration.

In the main.conf file, connection-messages section, the following options are available:

modify-login-message: if true, the standard login message sent to server chat will be replaced with the contents of login-message
modify-logout-message: if true, the standard logout/disconnect message sent to server chat will be replaced with the contents of logout-message

It’s the same message for everyone, using the token replacements as described in the docs page.

@Riddle Yes, as above for the server, but not per group/player - there is a ticket to do this and it is planned, but I’ve been concentrating on other things, it is not high priority right now.

I guess i’ll just get a plugin made. Thanks :slight_smile:

I’am wondering if it is currently possible to separate inventories by world in any way? Say a user is able to hangout in the Survival world and when they go through the portal to go to our Creative World it gives them a empty inventory for that world only.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I’ll point you at @TrenTech’s Project Inventories then - that should cover your needs, I expect!

1 Like

Awesome I figured it wasn’t a priority =), but wanted to mention it while it was on my mind.

Yeah :confused: I think this happened after I updated, I’m going to try downgrading back to 12.0
Here’s my console

13.11 14:31:14 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /list
13.11 14:30:35 [Disconnect] User ~Savouras has disconnected, reason: unknown
13.11 14:30:35 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /list
13.11 14:30:00 [Disconnect] User savouras has disconnected, reason: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: Error while read(…): Connection reset by peer

What version of spongeforge are you on? You need to be on the latest as well.

I’m on recommended
1.10.2 - 6.0.0-BETA-1844

EDIT: So downgraded back to Nucleus 12.0 and it works now…

Hey @dualsprial have you ever considered adding a votifier to nucleus? Just curious.

Oh, it looks like disable-with-permission=false is ignored and stuck on true, and as you aren’t using a permissions plugin and it looks like you’re testing with op, this is stuck on.

I’ll fix it tonight when I’m home from work.

@Riddle Hmm. No, not considered it. I suppose I could, but then that requires me to keep up with a spec. I’ll think about it, once I’ve straightened out my own API it might be viable then.

@dualspiral so in the past /seen used to be able to show a players IP Address, but now it doesn’t. Did this get put into a different place?

Not touched it, which version did it work in for you?

Edit: I just checked the code, not got time to run it right this moment but it hasn’t changed since September. It won’t yet work on offline players, is that what you were trying it on?

Question about rtp. Everytime someone tries to rtp they get an error in game “Timed out trying to find a safe location to warp to.” How can I fix this? Also, just wondering if you have had the time to figure out my question from earlier about chat. I am sure you are busy so take your time mate, I appreciate all the help you have given me so far :slight_smile:

I fixed it by allowing rtp to caves and setting min y to 60. I also increased to tries before fail to 20

Ah ok, I will do that thank you mate

Yep yep they were offline xD

I’ll make sure it’s available offline then.

Players are having issues with /back. They get this error

There is no location set for you to teleport back to.

How can I fix this?