Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

@anon34495435 Some of that will be Sponge’s handling, I don’t doubt. I’ll look into it, and get back to you.

I’m having issues actually deleting a world with the command. it keeps saying “unable to locate the data directory”

and you can use {{prefix}} in the connection message. Thanks!

Hmm, also wanted it to write to a log file, so that I could use a script to put all the info on my website. That way I wouldn’t need to check every user’s notes.

Hey how would I disable World Gen? [quote=“dualspiral, post:1321, topic:11792”]
/world border gen [world].
[/quote]

http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/world.html
To pre-generate chunks in the world, run the command /world border gen [world], where the world is optional if you are a player in a world. Sponge will start pre-generating chunks. If you wish to stop the pre-generation early, use /world border cancelgen [world]. Restarting the server will also cancel the pre-generation.

Hello,
can you do that Nucleus don’t spam the console with command executed in a command block?
I already turned off the gamerule commandBlockOutput to false but it still show me the spam in the console with nucleus…

I want to keep command log from players, but not from command blocks :S

I hope you can fix it or implement an option for this ^^
Thanks in advance & regards!

@dualspiral im having a weird issue with kits, so i have kits with more than 9 items, but when i do for exemple /kit test, i just receive 9 items, they only fill the hotbar, i dont receive the others items in the kit…

Minecraft: 1.10.2
SpongeAPI: 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT-d41d606
SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2070
Minecraft Forge: 12.18.3.2202

Nucleus version 0.20.0-5.0

Trying to set up some warp categories but it seems that the command isn’t recognized.

Environment

Minecraft Version: 1.10.2
Sponge Version: SpongeForge 1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2068
Sponge API Version: SpongeAPI 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT-d41d606
Nucleus Version: 0.20.0-5.0 (Git: a3e066a)

Nucleus Mixins

World Generation mixins: on
/invsee mixins: on

Nucleus: Enabled Modules

admin, afk, back, ban, blacklist, chat, chat-logger, command-logger, command-spy, connection, connection-messages, core, environment, fly, freeze-player, fun, home, ignore, info, inventory, item, jail, jump, kick, kit, mail, message, misc, mob, mute, nameban, nickname, note, playerinfo, powertool, protection, rtp, rules, server-shop, sign, spawn, staff-chat, teleport, vanish, warn, warp, world

Nucleus: Disabled Modules

geo-ip

@drassasmc Yeah, I’ll sort it out. Wait, forgot it’s done. In main.conf, set command-logger.log-command-source.command-block to false and either /nucleus reload or /sponge plugins reload.

@McGangsterFresh I’m seeing a similar bug: Broken Kits · Issue #601 · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub, but I’ve had no response from the OP yet. If you can answer those questions, that’d be good.

It works for me, but I haven’t updated sponge in a bit, so I’ll test it ASAP.

@AsyDRabbit You’re using /warp setcategory, right? It could be you are using it wrong and Sponge tells you the wrong error message - it should be /warp setcategory [-n] <warp> <category>. Does /warp work? Is it handled by Nucleus?

1 Like

can you add cost info inside the /kits to show if a kit cost money or not? it does this in the warps list but not in the kits list and people are complaining that they didnt know it cost money.

im also a bit confused how this works:
Add options to URL/command links.

This allows for options to be added like so:

{h}http://nucleuspowered.org
[message]{h}(http://nucleuspowered.org)
[message]{hs}(/rules)

The options are totally optional. “h” suppresses the hover, “s” on commands puts the command into the command bar, rather than executing it immediately.

Example or where to use these? like /info?

Yes, only on /info and /motd so far.

Ah, no, my idiocy there.
Project Portals was superseding it.
Thought I’d disabled that. Clearly not u.u
Thanks and apologies.

1 Like

Sure thing.

As @SnowBlitzz said, /info and /motd. I plan to add them to /bc and /pbc too, but I haven’t yet.

Could you allow the chat logging to save staff chat?

Is there a way to seeinv op players please

You can use /invsee

How can i add cooldown and cost to RTP command?
I tried with:
rtp {
attempts=10
cost=200.
cooldown=7200
maximum-y=255
minimum-y=0
radius=30000
surface-only=true
}

But not works…

Cost and cooldown need to be set in commands.conf.

Hi, I’m having trouble with the chat formatting. I was able to set up the default format, and it works perfectly, but for some reason my group templates won’t work as intended. As a permissions plugin I’m using PermissionManager, which I’m assuming is compatible with this feature? I have set up the formats in the config, and they are named the same as my groups in PermissionManager, but for some reason the formats just don’t work. Am I missing a step, or is PermissionManager just incompatible with this? Also please tell me if I’m posting this in the wrong place, because I’m new to sponge as a whole.

It’s probably PermissionManager unfortunately, it doesn’t do something right when I request groups. The issues in question are this Nucleus issue which talks about /list, but is the same problem and then got filed here on PM’s github

If you plan to use GriefPrevention, note that PM doesn’t work with it at all, and you’ll need to switch to LuckPerms, at least for the time being.

If you have other questions about setting things up like Nucleus and use Discord, you can come ask us questions in the Nucleus discord. I think Permission Manager has one too, but I’m not sure what it is.