Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Woah - I didn’t expect this.

I’m keeping this open for now. I’ve not been very good at keeping it up to date - though most owners will also see the Ore thread.

Which reminds me:

Version 0.25.0 is now available!

If you haven’t seen it already, it’s available on Ore (for Minecraft 1.10.2) (for Minecraft 1.11.2) and on Github Releases!

And, you can always pop on our Discord and join the party! https://discord.gg/MC2mAuS

1 Like

OK, now I have that post out of the way, let me say a few things about Ore and why closing this thread isn’t necessarily the right thing to do yet.

Ore is going to be a wonderful tool for managing releases. Windy and the team are doing a fantastic job with it so far. By using Ore now, I’m helping test and refine it. I have found bugs and I have suggestions. By commenting on the Ore thread, yes, there is an element of testing there too. But it’s also far from perfect - and I don’t say that to upset anyone, everyone knows there is a lot to do with it yet.

If you look at my Ore thread, you will see that there are lots of posts that are release notes, I spend a lot of time writing them to try to show case what you can do, and how you do it, because that’s really important in the usability of a plugin! However, as well as having huge release notes, you get them twice because I can’t attach two versions to one Ore release, I have to release a 1.10.2 and 1.11.2 version (but there is a ticket open by someone else to change this, thankfully). So whenever I release a feature release, I break the flow considerably, and it just means that things don’t get responded to.

Here, I have control over that, a quick message, and back on my way.

Because of this, the replies inbetween do get lost, and it’s easier to see the flow of the conversation here. Thus, I will keep it open for the time being, but encourage bugs and feature requests to go to GitHub and quick help can be sought from our Discord channel where I am so thankful for the community that’s been so helpful when I’ve just not been there, or in a bad mood!

4 Likes

Well, that’s all decided. :slight_smile:

error in spongeforge-1.10.2-2221-5.1.0-BETA-2210
Could not pass FMLServerStoppingEvent to Plugin

Link error code :

1. Pastebin - http://pastebin.com/YiDpdTuS
  2. Github - Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin · GitHub

error nucleus could not save data

Details :
[10:32:55] [pool-2-thread-9/ERROR] [nucleus]: The file 666fcb5c-d023-482d-8829-c56c9873be65.json has not been saved.
Configuration Node has no children.
[10:32:55] [pool-2-thread-9/ERROR] [nucleus]: Could not save data for 666fcb5c-d023-482d-8829-c56c9873be65

I’m gonna need the output of /nucleus info, please

For those of you using NucleusMixins and SpongeForge

PLEASE make sure that NucleusMixins is in your mods folder. It is essentially the same as a Forge CoreMod - putting it in your plugin folder will ensure that the mixins will not work!

How set blacklist for craft only.

Hey - I’m unsure if you can restrict crafting, but I know that you can restrict possession.

Not in a position to test for you at the moment but depending on how dualspiral set it up, the restriction on possession could potentially disallow crafting as well. If not, people will waste the resources to craft items they can’t pick-up - but as long as you let people know what they can’t make, that’ll just be their own choice.

Nucleus has their modules defined pretty clearly on the website.

Unsure on the precise link but try either nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/blacklist.html or nucleuspowered.org/documents/modules/blacklist.html

Pretty sure it’s the first, but may be the second.

Or may be neither.

Link to the webpage is up top - should be easy to navigate from there :slight_smile:
Easier than on a phone anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

“plugins” folder?
Sponge doesn’t have “plugins” folder. I think. XD

You are mistaken. Sponge Servers can use a /plugins folder. It’s right there in the global.conf file

Being a bit lazy here as have to run, just hoping for a quick answer before I can invest some time in it myself.

On dying, I’m being sent to what I’m assuming is a generic spawn point.

I’ve tried using /setspawn /setworldspawn /spawnpoint NAME but still death results in being dropped in somewhere else.

Anyone have thoughts on this? :slight_smile:

Check the config, there’s an option to set it to spawn or home

1 Like

Hi dualspiral,
I’m trying to import an existing world with custom generatorOptions. Unfortunately these are being lost on import and even if I create a new world and adjust those later on in the level.dat, they are not being taken into account.
Is there any way to get this working?

Ah.
I am an idiot u.u
Just checked my /home and yep that’s it.
Must have moved it to the ocean without realising for some reason.

New question / quandary :slight_smile:

Issue having a command based-kit execute its commands.

Kit contents:
give {{player}} minecraft:stone

Command being ran via console:
kit give USERNAME KITNAME

This processes as the client chat has the printout:
The kit KITNAME was added to your inventory.

Yet the give commands do not seem to run as no items are added.

Ahh, sorry folks, not been too well the last few days and been forgetting to check this!

@Slind I think you need to still specify these options on import. Nucleus just uses Sponge’s API to tell it what it thinks it should be, so any custom generators would still need to be specified using the relavent flags.

@AsyDRabbit Hmm - works for me in what I have now as a latest version - I could smite myself, broadcast fine and give items fine:

[15:03:53] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /kit command + books give {{player}} minecraft:stone
[15:03:53] [pool-2-thread-12/INFO]: Added the command "give {{player}} minecraft:stone" to the kit books.
> kit give dualspiral books
[15:03:59] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /kit give dualspiral books
[15:03:59] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /smite dualspiral
[15:03:59] [Server thread/INFO]: dualspiral was smited.
[15:03:59] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /bcast test dualspiral
[15:03:59] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /give dualspiral minecraft:stone 64
[15:03:59] [pool-2-thread-10/INFO]: [Broadcast] test dualspiral
[15:03:59] [Server thread/INFO]: Given [Stone] * 64 to dualspiral
[15:03:59] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /give dualspiral minecraft:stone
[15:03:59] [Server thread/INFO]: Given [Stone] * 1 to dualspiral
[15:03:59] [Server thread/INFO]: The kit books was added to dualspiral's inventory.

Version 0.26.0 has been released!

Get it on Ore (MC 1.10.2 - MC 1.11.2) or Github

@dualspiral I need these options. I don’t see a way specify the latter:

This is amazing! When you say “EssentialCmds and puts it on steroids” that is just what you get. The sear amount of things that you can do with this normally takes like 5 plugins. Great work guys, added to my server replacing nexus, and project worlds, and a bunch of others, this will be all I use for now now for essentials. It would be great if portal stuff was added and a Grief protection system, was added. Thanks for all the hard work it’s amazing.

2 Likes