Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

It functions now, I can’t recall how I resolved it, but I think it may just have been that a restart was required rather than a /nucleus reload. Thanks for the test and reply though :slight_smile:

1 Like

How would I set a player to have 5 homes?

Depends on your permissions manager

please set option for home limit please read wiki in nucleus website.

pex group user option homes 5
if you using permissionEX

I give permission nucleus.kits.VIP to player,it show you do not have permissions,
but I give permission nucleus.kits to player,it run normally.
I think this is something wrong

You need to give players the permission nucleus.kit.base for the command and nucleus.kits.vip for the kit - the note MUST be in lowercase (so VIP won’t work, but vip will - at least reliably)

getting an error using Nucleus-0.26.0-1.20.2-S5.1-plugin.jar and
NucleusMixins-0.25.2-5.1.jar every 5mins

[12:43:20] [pool-2-thread-31/ERROR] [nucleus/sponge]: The file cae6501f-6b88-44c7-90f2-4e45da3029d2.json has not been saved.
Configuration Node has no children.
[12:43:20] [pool-2-thread-31/ERROR] [nucleus/sponge]: Could not save data for cae6501f-6b88-44c7-90f2-4e45da3029d2

What mod pack are you using? I’ve been getting a lot of reports that the FTB Beyond is doing this - but I’d like to reproduce this so I can disable this message in an appropriate manner, rather than just hide the message.

To explain, that UUID: cae6501f-6b88-44c7-90f2-4e45da3029d2, is not associated with a Minecraft account but seems to be associated with a player - so it’s not surprising that there is no data. It’s probably a fake player somewhere. I need to find a way to detect this better - though when a mod is doing something strange, it does make things difficult.

I’m using my own custom modpack for my server.
on curseforge ozservermc mod pack

Is there a way to have group/individual chat color?

http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/chat.html

ahh okay, thanks for your help!

Hey there,

I am having a mental block and I’m sure its a simple solution. I need some help with my mob spawners.
It seems as though it spins up and activates but if I’m too close it doesnt actually spawn anything.
The spawner in question is a skeleton spawner and I’m sure in a realm/vanilla setup it works very well, however, it seems to be not working.
At one point i set the activation range for misc. setting to 32 (in the sponge config) and stood at 31 blocks away and it produced rather fast. Then, upon setting the activation range back to 16 and standing at 15 or less, it activates, but doesnt produce.

Is this ringing any bells for anyone? I regenerated a new sponge config and the problem persists. I’m pretty sure I’ve narrowed it down to nucleus, but I can’t be %100 sure.

Any help is appreciated.

Running:
SpongeVanilla-1.11.2-6.0.0-BETA-231.jar

Plugins:
bloodmoney-5.0.0-0.3.2.jar
CommandSigns-API-6.0.0-1.3.1.jar
EasyScoreboards.jar
EMPSponge.jar
griefprevention-1.11.2-3.1.1.270.jar
HealthName.jar
Inspector-0.6.4.jar
LuckPerms-Sponge-3.0.45.jar
Nucleus-0.26.1-1.11.2-S6.0-plugin.jar
NucleusMixins-0.15.0-S5-mixinplugin.jar
TitleMOTD.-.1.0.jar
TotalEconomy-v1.5.3.jar

Any suggestions? …Anyone…?

Update to at least SpongeVanilla #232. There were recent fixes in SpongeVanilla, because mobspawners were broken. Go all the way to #234 and you get bats and squid back too :wink:

1 Like

See, I knew it would be something simple I was overlooking. Thank you! I will be updating this evening.

This plugin is awesome!

1 Like

@dualspiral it looks like you missed my reply. How would I go about this, I do not see a way to achieve this with the current possibilities during world creation. It does not seem to support vanilla worldgen settings.

/kill mobs
Have this feature?
I checked all the orders

/butcher
customnpc
All killed