Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Server stops automatically. My server keeps stopping be itself I read the console and it says that it’s nucleus that pulls a stop command. I’ve been trying to find were this command is but I can’t find it? could anyone help me?

For home count, is the permission “home-count”, or “nucleus.home.set.home-count”, or “nucleus.home.home-count”?

It’s not a permission, but an option. So, it’s just home-count. (Exception is unlimited homes)

If you’re editing permission plugin’s configuration manually (with a text editor), if luck perms, you’d just enter “home-count” under options. While for luck perms, it’d be “meta.home-count”. This is more complicated and generally wouldn’t recommend it unless you know well what you’re doing, as not to mess up the configuration file.

Suggest you take a look at their website for more information: http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/home.html
They even have example commands for different permission plugins!

@Slind It would be a world generator modifier, but I don’t have a way to specify a custom one yet - obviously this make what you’re asking for difficult. I’m gonna have to research this and build in a way to specify such options, at least for a flat world, and allow it to build up an Archetype from there.

@sklm /kill @e[type=!Player]

@FTB_Beyond I bet you’re using Multicraft, and it stops your server whenever anyone says “stop” - someone had this problem before and asked me about it in Discord, turned out it was that. Nucleus does not execute that command on its own, but I don’t know how Multicraft works.

Thanks, being able to use a custom level.dat would work, too. To be honest, personally I would prefer it this way.

Is there a way to make banned items accessible to certain groups and have banned items that you can’t craft but can have or use. Also is it possible to have 3 separated list for banned items (example 1st list is items that are completely banned, 2nd list would be banned items with restriction such as can use, mine, or possessed but can’t be craft and the 3rd list would be banned items that are not banned for certain groups.)

Thanks for helping out!

@Slind Sure. I’ll keep that in mind.

@FTB_Beyond Not really. What you can do with the blacklist can be found at http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/blacklist.html.

The blacklist module is intended to be a “quick fix” for blocking things globally. I’m not keen on making it a sophisticated module, and I’d love to see another bespoke plugin that does blacklisting more effectively.

How to create world with allow-nether to false ?
because I need reduce resource usage of ram and cpu of server.

Would be nice to have a permission feature on the blacklist like the kits. Would that be possible in future updates? Or could there be a plugin that already does this?

You can’t. Allow-nether allows for multiple worlds. If no one is in the nether, should barely use any resources; suggest you disable portals.

How to create world with generator ?

I use world create -p the_void -g 3;minecraft:bedrock,2*minecraft:dirt,minecraft:grass;1;village HomeZone in console.
not working. I need create Flatland for player build home in homezone.

I’m looking for some instruction on setting up chat colors for groups (like admin, mod, etc). I’m currently using Nucleus 0.26 and LuckPerms 3.0.67. I searched through this forum and found an old mention of namecolor, but nothing in the way of how to implement this, here or on the official site.

Edit:
Nevermind I found http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/chat.html

Try creating a world on your local computer, copying it over to the server, then importing the world.

1 Like

Post issue there, more likely for someone who works on Nucleus to see it and fix it. Also easier for them to keep track of bugs there.

2 Likes

I think the “safe teleport” is broken in the configs. I’ve tried to turn it off and then set a spawnpoint inside a large house. It always keeps placing me on the top if the house and with a slight offset.

Forge: forge-1.10.2-12.18.3.2254
Nucleus: Nucleus-0.27.0-1.10.2-PR2-S5.1
Sponge: spongeforge-1.10.2-2254-5.2.0-BETA-2259

Config paste (with spawn=ENABLED)

spawn {
# If true, then Nucleus will attempt to force players joining for the first time to spawn at the direct point that first spawn has been set.
# Only set this if you want Nucleus to override all other plugins on first spawn.
force-first-spawn=true
# This section controls whether respawning and /spawn work on a per world or global server basis
global-spawn {
# If “spawn-on-login” is on and this is true, sends the player to the world specified in “target-spawn-world” when they log in.
on-login=false
# If true, respawning (like from death) sends the player to the world specified in “target-spawn-world”, if false, sends them to the world spawn.
on-respawn=true
# If true, running /spawn sends the player to the world specified in “target-spawn-world”, if false, sends them to the world spawn.
on-spawn-command=true
# The name of the world to use as the server spawn. If this is invalid, the default world is used instead.
target-spawn-world=world
}
# If true, players require the permission “nucleus.spawn.worlds.” to spawn in a specific world, where worldname is the name of the world in lowercase.
per-world-permissions=false
# If true, players will be sent to the default world spawn on login, unless they are sent to the first login spawn, or they have the “nucleus.spawn.exempt.onjoin” permission.
spawn-on-login=false
# If true, using /spawn will attempt to find a safe place. If false, the teleportation will always directly send the player to the location with no safety checks.
use-safe-spawn=false
}

Might as well be me, but feels like Ive tried everything more or less. Been struggling with this for hours now

Just a question on your problem there, is this for players joining for the first time, or when someone runs /spawn? If it’s the first time, then it’s a known problem due to the way Minecraft works, you just need to set the first spawn point in the same place.

(As an aside, I’m likely to be less active over the next couple of weeks for personal reasons. I’ll try to keep tabs on here from time to time, but you may also get better/quicker support on our Discord channel, if you use it - https://discord.gg/MC2mAuS)

Is it possible to blacklist an item only in a specific world?

Pretty sure it’s been talked about before and the answer was no.
http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/blacklist.html
Doesn’t have anything about blocking items in a specific world.

Ok cool, thanks.

How can we use the messages.properties externally for localization purposes?