Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Little help here if anyone’s willing.
I am trying to allow creepers to damage the world and I cant get it to work properly unless I disable nucleus completely.

The protections section of my main.conf file is as follows:

protection {
# Disables crop trampling.
disable-crop-trample {
mobs=false
players=false
}
# If true, Nucleus will attempt to prevent Player-Player collisions.
disable-player-collisions=false
mob-griefing {
# If true, mob griefing will be disabled except for the entities listed in the whitelist (which should be done by mob ID).
enable-protection=true
whitelist=[
“minecraft:creeper”,
“minecraft:ghast”
]
}
}

Am I doing something wrong? any suggestions?

Post here: Issues · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub

Also include all other plugins you have, might be possible you’re using two plugins for the same thing.

Sorry, updated to latest sponge build and nucleus seems to be working fine again.

Griefprevention, on the other hand…

Taking my issues there.

Thanks @tridaak for the quick reply

1 Like

error in SpongeForge : 1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2274
I run command /world create have error in console.

Link error Full code :

1. In pastebin - [11:03:03] [Server thread/INFO] [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /world create - Pastebin.com
  2. In Github - Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin 27.1-5.1 · GitHub

Doesn’t look like a problem with nucleus, but could be wrong here.
Did it happen once you updated sponge? I’ve run into issues in the past, specially with world loading when updating sponge. If it used to work with previous Sponge versions and just now after updating sponge it broke, would likely indicate a problem with sponge and you’d need to post the problem here: https://forums.spongepowered.org/c/sponge/sponge-support
(They also have a github support page you can use, however don’t have the link to that)

This is problem of nucleus. Please look again in error every line.

Apologies guys, I’m currently on vacation/holiday and will be fairly slow to respond to things.

@TomberWolf If you haven’t found it already:

In the main.conf file, if the option core.use-messages-file is set to true, a messages.conf file is generated in the configuration folder. This will generate a file with all the text used in Nucleus, which can be used for translation of general customisation. Updates will not remove this file, but it will be added to.

Numbers that are wrapped in curly brackets (like {0}) are replaced when the plugin sends a message. They should not be removed.

That should help! I’m looking into providing official translations once I find a suitable platform for contributions.

@11115 It is a Sponge problem. They know about it, Item drops during world generation cause spam · Issue #1404 · SpongePowered/SpongeForge · GitHub

A reminder to all, we also have a Discord channel that is pretty quick at support. Feel free to drop in and ask questions there! Discord

1 Like

How about adding crafting to the blacklist? Along with use/possession/environment.

Hello,

I see you have created permission groups of user/mod/admin, but i cannot figure out how to add players to these permission groups or create groups which inherit these permissions.

Do I need an additional plugin to do this?

Be sure to add suggestions and bug reports to the Github issues page

http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/configuration/permissions.html

You need a permission plugin, then after setting up different groups run: /nucleus setupperms [USER|MOD|ADMIN|NONE]

All permission setup questions should be directed to the plugin you’ll be using, although 99% of the time, questions you have can easily be found on the plugin’s wiki or webpage.

1 Like

@Nyox The event in question doesn’t exist/fire in API 5/1.10 (I think), and I haven’t looked at it for API 6/1.11. It will become an option, it’s highly requested.

1 Like

Alright thanks for the info!

Somewhat tertiary, but custom recipes for things would be nice too Santa

I mean dualspiral :slight_smile:

Think that should be part of a separate plugin, it’s not something an essentials plugin really needs, but would love to see it.

would it be possible to add onto the world border functionality and allow a command to purge/remove everything (crop) outside of the border radius?

It’s a bit long-winded but you could download MCEdit and load up your world in that and purge everything outside of a selected area.

@Khaoz Yeah, it’s another requested feature. I’m certainly going to look into it.

1 Like

I would but the world is over 7gb large packed ;/

that’s cute lol. compare that to 60gb

2 Likes