Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

I would update to Nucleus 0.29.5 first, there are some bug fixes in there that you’ll probably want.

I thought I’d fixed that a couple of months ago. It might be an NPC triggering it - I need to make that error more verbose. It just means there was nothing to save, and Nucleus doesn’t expect that to be the case with players - but it could happen with fake players, I guess…

Right… sorry. I am not very good about keeping up with updates. I will handle that and let you know the result, albeit it may be much later, as I’m getting ready for work right now.

Thanks!

No worries. I expect you’ll still get that error, but best to check with that version first!

When I use ‘/kit setfirstjoin kit.newjoin true’ it tells me there are “too many arguments”. :confused:

Please advise. Thank you!

Did you update? That was broken in 0.29.0, and was fixed in 0.29.2.

Okay… I am now running Nucleus-0.29.5 and still getting the “Could not save data for c9c843f8-4cb1-4c82-aa61-e264291b7bd6” spam (not often, but often enough). I am running CustomNPCs(25May2017), so as you were thinking, the NPCs might be triggering it. However, I have a lot of NPCs, but only the one UUID that is erroring. :confused:

Let me know if you need/want anything else from me.

Hi i have a question about warps, are u able to warp between worlds? also warps are shown in physitcal way or just in the comand list where u can select one etc… thanks :3

Apologies for anyone trying to get support from me, I’ve been really busy of late and recently fell ill. Hopefully on the way up though, I want to tidy up and release a bunch of stuff soon ™.

@AtaxiaGames_GM I expect it’s a fake ID that I should be ignoring. I’m going to have to look into it.

@muniategui Yes, and warps you can warp to are shown in a list form when you run /warps.

1 Like

iam get an error i think it is from this plugin can someone help me what is worng here

code:
error from minecraft forge sopnge - Pastebin.com

p.s i used the latest version!

You may want to report it on their github here:

1 Like

Don’t use PEX with GP, it doesn’t work with it. Migrate to LuckPerms.

okay thanks :wink:

May I introduce this plugin to Chinese players.
I have translated this plugin into Chinese.

You should share the translation so they can provide it with the plugin :slight_smile:

My translation only 30% :disappointed_relieved:

Then finish it with english-speaking chinese people :wink:

We would certainly be interested in translations! I do want to set up a translation platform, might look at Crowdin and see if we can qualify for the open source licence.

4 Likes

Hello, I’m unable to change the first spawn location with the /setfirstspawn command. When ever a new player spawns in the word, they show up at the original spawn location, but the /firstspawn command takes them to the desired spawn. Also, the firsttimejoinkit kit is not provided on first join even though I’ve set it to true. Note, I have added items to the default firstjoinkit, but manually entering /kit firstjoinkit does work. Has anyone else experience this issue?

My first thought is that other plugins are potentially interfering. What other plugins are you running? I have had reports that InventorySync overwrites the first join kit, and something else might be forcing players to spawn on login (Nucleus has that facility, but gives way to first spawn, so it’s very unlikely to be that).

On my server, I have AdminShop, Dynmap, Holograms, Inspector, ModBanner, NoXray, Nucleus, NucleusMixins, SignEditor, ProjectPortals, SpongyChest, TotalEconomy, and WorldEdit.

Sponge Forge Version: spongeforge-1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2610.jar
Nucleus Version: Nucleus-1.1.2-LTS-S5.1-plugin.jar
NucleusMixins Version: NucleusMixins-0.25.2-5.1.jar