Nucleus - The Ultimate Essentials Plugin

A new version has been released for Nucleus, it is available for download here.

This is a bug fix and minor feature release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.0

This was built from Nucleus commit: 78d6257b

Release Notes

If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/A9QHG5H

New features

• /seen updated to show more information for offline players, if available (dependent on Sponge).

Bugfixes

• Fix /helpop sending messages to the wrong players
  • Fix some URLs in chat having issues with formatting
  • Fix nickname prefix not showing

Known Issues

• Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.

This is a bug fix and minor feature release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.0

This was built from Nucleus commit: 16b5a81c

Release Notes

Changes

• Updated translation for zh_CN thanks to Tollainmear

Known Issues

• Sometimes, an incorrect custom prefix might be selected. Nucleus uses whatever the permission plugin hands back, check your inheritance with the permissions plugin.

why the mod spam in the console ?:
Server / INFO thread [core]: The server executed the command: / list

It is a config option, under Command Logger in the main.conf

what i do?

If you want to turn them all off, then easiest config to change would be whitelist=false to true, and then if you want to log any specific commands, you can add them to the filter (command-filter=[])

Hey…

I’m wondering if it’s possible to set a bed spawn when right clicking a bed!?
It doesn’t seem to work, only when sleeping at night.

This is a bug fix and minor feature release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.1

This was built from Nucleus commit: 863e14e2

Release Notes

Bugfixes

• Fixed NPE when using the RTP service

Known Issues

1 Like

Is there a way to store Nucleus information in a database (MySQL preferred)? I have run into a world corruption issue and once i recovered all of my permissions from LuckPerms and configs in Nucleus were lost (h2 was lost…)

No. I have plans to look into databases to support some features that are just not feasible with flat file, though MySQL may not be supported due to the non-rigid style of the data that goes in. Nucleus doesn’t support H2 either.

That said, this is an XY problem. Why would using a database help here? I suspect you just want a remote store. You would be better looking off at what the problem was in the first place and taking backups.

If you have world corruption, note neither LuckPerms nor Nucleus touch the world files and store their data outside of world data. If you had to recreate the world, the UUID for the world would change such that Nucleus’ data would be pointed at an incorrect world, so things like warps and homes wouldn’t work any more anyway. Putting the data into a database would not help that at all.

If this happens, there is an option in the Nucleus config to map an old UUID to a new world that will allow Nucleus to do some mapping for you. Off the top of my head, I don’t remember what it’s called, but if you look in the core module config, I wrote a fairly extensive explanation in the config comment on how that worked.

@TomberWolf Nucleus does not have the function to do that.

That is exactly what happened, are extra worlds left intact?

It says i can no longer teleport to a second world i created, but if i did not in fact lose that data then no changes to the plugin would be needed :slight_smile:

Hello, how i can disable auto vanish i join my server ?

Thanks you

Read the console messages, or the one that Nucleus gives you when you log in. Or the Nucleus Wiki, or even the changelog …
I expect you have given yourself * permissions. It’s not recommended.

1 Like

Thanks working fine ! :slight_smile:

Hello, Could someone give me an example of how the /world command works with generators?
I want to generate a world that is empty to create my own skyworld (unless there is a generator that goes that for me that isn’t Skyland, too much land) i am told that the “void” generator is perfect for this.

however when i run the command:
/world create -g void Air i get an error…

Could someone give me an example (or even the command…) used to create such a world?

Try using sponge:void. I believe the generators need to be qualified.

Same thing unfortunately: “sponge:void is not a valid argument”

Try this, from the Nucleus docs (under Presets): /world create -p the_void <name>

This is a bug fix and minor feature release for Nucleus for Sponge API version 7.1

This was built from Nucleus commit: 8c8c8fbe

Release Notes

IMPORTANT: Deprecation of GeoIP module

GeoIP will be removed from Nucleus in 1.7. This is due to low usage and the fact it isn’t really considered “essential”. However, do not fret, as
Nucleus Heisenberg replaces the GeoIP module with equal functionality.

I am having difficulties with Ore at the moment and as such, Heisenberg has not been fully published on Ore. It will be resolved soon and available
on Ore ASAP.

Note that the Warning and Server Shop modules will be removed in due course when suitable replacements have been written or found.

New Features

• Added -a command flag to /clearinventory to clear everything
  • Added NucleusClearInventoryEvents for other plugins to hook into.
  • Added ability to add co-ordinates to /blockinfo

Bug fixes

• Changed behaviour when a first spawn point could not be used for new players, will now fall back to other spawn options rather than the
    default world spawn point.

Known Issues

1 Like

This was built from Nucleus commit: 85c5a1ee

Release Notes

IMPORTANT: Deprecation of GeoIP module

GeoIP will be removed from Nucleus in 1.7. This is due to low usage and the fact it isn’t really considered “essential”. However, do not fret, as
Nucleus Heisenberg replaces the GeoIP module with equal functionality.

I am having difficulties with Ore at the moment and as such, Heisenberg has not been fully published on Ore. It will be resolved soon and available
on Ore ASAP.

Note that the Warning and Server Shop modules will be removed in due course when suitable replacements have been written or found.

New features

• Prepare for ability to use community supplied translations using a web based translation service

Bug fixes

• Fix /clearinventory causing a StackOverflow
  • Fix /seen causing error on players with temporary mutes

Known Issues