šŸ“¦ HuskyCrates [v2.0.0-PRE8] [API 5-7] - Give everyone keys, use Custom Particles, Keys, and more!

I need for API 5.2.0 latest

Go ahead and try it on 5.2.0.
I can assure you that some stuff will probably not work because youā€™re using sponge forge.

Is there a maximum items that can be in a crate? I have tried creating a 40 items crate adding up to 100% but config does seem to work with that many items in a crate.

tTheoretically there isnā€™t a limit.

Weirdā€¦ I mean my crates was working perfectly until I started adding more items to one of my cratesā€¦ would you mind taking a quick look? The config issue seems to be from the vote crate because they all work however once I add the vote crate with 40 items it cease to work.
here is my config : crates { donationcrate { items=[ { amount=1 ch - Pastebin.com

This isnā€™t even a valid config for 0.10ā€¦

Yeah I am still with 0.9 since you mention that 0.10 wasnā€™t suitable for spongeforgeā€¦

SF works but not on Linux very well.

Oh alright! Therefore, if the os is not linux, upgrading it would be recommended right?

Yessir. It sure would be.

What if itā€™s on linux? xD

I upgraded it to 0.10.1 and rewrote all the configā€¦
When I type in the command /crate chest vote I get ?? in the chat and in the console I get this :

[Server] Server thread/INFO [STDOUT]: [pw.codehusky.huskycrates.commands.Crate:execute:73]: MemoryDataContainer{safety=ALL_DATA_CLONED, map={ContentVersion=1, ItemType=minecraft:chest, Count=1, UnsafeDamage=0}}

Here is my config : crates { legendary { items=[ { - Pastebin.com

Well, that happens when you have some invalid command stuff or invalid conf. ill look int oit :stuck_out_tongue:

Livestreaming some incompatibility investigation.

1.0 Sneak Peek

Coming soon to GitHub Releasesā€¦

1 Like

HuskyCrates is officially at version 1.0.0!

New features:

• Custom particle ring coloring
    • Configuration details posted in the Wiki
  • Custom crate-specific key item ids
    • e.g. minecraft:dirt
  • Spinner crate options implemented (details in wiki)
    • dampening
    • maxClicks
    • minClickModifier
    • maxClickModifier

Note that this release does not fix the ongoing conversion issues with certain Forge modpacks. It is highly recommended that you update, though, and use an alternative method of converting noted in the Wiki.

Check GitHub Releases for the download, and the Wiki for assistance!

2 Likes

Would this new version work properly with API 5 ?

Most likely yes. Back up and try it :slight_smile:

By any chance are you using the FTB Beyond mod pack?

1 Like

Yup but I havenā€™t retry with the new version Iā€™ll try it out and let you know if it works :wink: