📦 HuskyCrates [v2.0.0-PRE8] [API 5-7] - Give everyone keys, use Custom Particles, Keys, and more!

It can be confusing to the user. Stop discuss.

I’ll mention it somewhere in the docs, but otherwise it really isn’t a big deal. This isn’t even a release plugin yet so everything for it is a bit of a mess (no default config.)

@codeHusky Thank you very much for your hard work! I will download this and give it a try on my server to see how I make out. Very excited to have a crate solution finally, I hope that you sort multiple commands per crate to allow for even fancier configurations.

1 Like

Is there a way to change the speed of how long it takes for the crates to issue the prize? It takes a loooong time for me! hehe

I have a 150 “prizes” so far. gonna add about 300+ more haha

Also Firework Option for Rare Prizes!

Yes, long! I would like to have a setup duration, and the ability to disable in the config.

I would also like to have the ability to disable.

1 Like

It’ll be per item. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes. I’ll be adding some configuration options for this and also tweaking the spinning a bit. I was having issues a while ago with properly lining up the spinner results, but I think I know how to do that now.

So I would like to have the option to disable the animation (around the chest)

What is the latest version for API5, v0.8?

It has the ability to work with api5 but it doesn’t work very well

K well wait for stuff to actually be stable :stuck_out_tongue: stuff is like half done all over the place

Item Data should be added:

amount: 1
chance:100
command: give bla
id: fish
itemdata:2
^^^this should give the clown fish instead of normal fish

Screenshot - 3b932d636f7d1b305b147e240cdc60fd - Gyazo <-- error

Screenshot - f3590ec55895b8475bbc2cdf94ca824a - Gyazo <-- command

I dont know if its cause I have 507 prize options in the crates? I can pm you the configs if you like?

Please send the config. Chances are, you messed up the config someplace.

Eventually. I’ll probably do that soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

v0.8.5-PRE has been released on GitHub Releases

Please use the link in the OP. Thanks :slight_smile:

Changelog

• Fixed the spinner system (as per request in #14 (on GitHub) )
  • Fixed invalid command run after a spin ( #10 (on GitHub) )

Notes

• Lots needs to be done in #14 still, will be in v0.9 most likely.
  • This is a pre release please don’t use it on your $2000 server.

lovely plugin/mod and I am looking forward when he gets his release (v.1.0) but can you make that you also can change the crates in game cause it would make it easier to config the settings.

You could use /sponge plugins reload and edit the config like a human :slight_smile:

I’ll add like, editing the contents later.

When will you make it so that you can add over 100 commands? I got 507 readdy to go baby! haha that “dont go over 100 or you’ll get an error” rule, does that apply to creating a second crate or does that have its own 100?