šŸ“¦ HuskyCrates [v2.0.0-PRE8] [API 5-7] - Give everyone keys, use Custom Particles, Keys, and more!

That rule is only when you donā€™t assign chances to every single one of your items. If you set, for instance, each item to chance=1, itā€™ll be a 50-50 chance. Just give each of your items a porportional chance. The higher the number, the higher the chance. If you have 1 item with a chance of 1 and 5 with a chance of 20, youā€™re almost never getting that one item.

I found the error in my configs haha I was using the wrong --> " <ā€“!

can you please add a timer to crates so they only take 10-15 seconds? atm mine are taking about 5-6mins

Update Husky rates or send me your config so I can test

Well, update then if it doesnā€™t work send the config

I give aplayer a key and he can use it as many times as they like!

Are you giving them the permission that allows them to use a key indefinitely?

I didnā€™t know there was permissions?!

Share your config with me, please.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hrdd4owsbp36s7o/huskycrates.conf

Lmao MediaFire went down

Blame the Illuminati

I reproduced this bug. Sorry to everyone who I disregarded this issue from. It does in fact exist.

#v0.8.6-PRE was released on GitHub Releases

Please update HuskyCrates immediately!

Changes

• Fixed deincrementation of keys from regular issues.
    • My logic was broken oops.

<3 thank you !!

once a crate is placed in the world, all of my holograms disappear.
a reload causes the pastebin error. :confused:

Yep, holograms are broken :slight_smile:

that is unfortunate. why though? Shouldnā€™t you just let other plugins like Holograms - Easily create floating texts! handle holograms instead of trying to implement it into your plugin.

They donā€™t have a great API afaik

The implementation of my holograms plugin is very ā€œstaticā€. Itā€™s just a like a helper plugin to execute commands: spawning ArmorStand, modifying some properties(gravity, invisibleā€¦) and setting the text. All this could be done manually.
Iā€™d prefer packet sending because itā€™s a cleaner solution but may not be Minecraft version independent.

But well, I could do an API for holograms.

Please? :slight_smile: Thank