📦 HuskyCrates [v2.0.0-PRE8] [API 5-7] - Give everyone keys, use Custom Particles, Keys, and more!

I am getting this error on start up… http://pastebin.com/g4EPs79V

I’ve been getting errors on startup too, I doubt they’re really hindering usage of the plugin though. They’ll be fixed whenever I get a chance.

1 Like

I am just setting up test crates to figure out how to make this work the best, I can setup 1 crate, but when I try to setup the second it breaks everything.

Where am I messing up? I can’t seem to find the error

Having a strange problem. Players get the item fine from this crate… http://pastebin.com/NXt9sQBB
They get a message saying they got the item from this crate but get nothing… http://pastebin.com/Sp7BN9S0
Do I have to add something different to give out different reward keys?

This is the error message we get… http://pastebin.com/Pxw2y30Q

Post your config. Most likely missing something :stuck_out_tongue:

I posted it 2 posts above.

Try this, added some things you were missing

Sorry I don’t see any changes in your post.

lol did you even test it or did you just do a quick glance over? Because I changed a couple things. Test it if you want or wait for OP, but I know exactly what problems you were having because I had the same exact issue :stuck_out_tongue:

I just asked a simple question. Anyway thank you for your help but I think I will wait for someone more civilized to answer the question.

Sorry if I came across as rude. Just was trying to help as I have had your same issue and it was a really simple fix.

Possible to get a lang conf to edit the reward message?

You won a ItemName from a CrateName

This doesn’t really leave much room for pluralities of items, unless we prefix everything with pair of / trio of / six-pack of and so on, which would get a little clunky.

EDIT

Also - is this set up right?
The chance has to equal 100 yes?
But in a quick test, 2 of the 5 were the only chance=1 in this config.
Removed Chance, ID, and Name from the others to save some space - they’re formatted the same.
Amount relates to the number shown on the icon in the spinner yes? No other relevance?

And the spinner seems to repeat items next to each other - is this just due to a random generation of what “scrolls” next across the wheel?

ultracrate {
items=[
{
amount=1
chance=1
command=“crate mastercrate key %p”
id=“minecraft:nether_star”
name=“1 Master Crate Key”
},
{
amount=1
chance=5
},
{
amount=1
chance=2
},
{
amount=6
chance=4
},
{
amount=1
chance=5
},
{
amount=1
chance=5
},
{
amount=1
chance=5
},
{
amount=1
chance=5
},
{
amount=1
chance=5
},
{
amount=1
chance=12
},
{
amount=1
chance=6
},
{
amount=1
chance=10
},
{
amount=1
chance=6
},
{
amount=1
chance=6
},
{
amount=1
chance=6
},
{
amount=1
chance=6
},
{
amount=1
chance=6
},
{
amount=1
chance=2
},
{
amount=1
chance=3
}
]

If you could I would like to speak on discord about custom figuring the plugin to match the server I am on. If you could message me on discord it’s 𝓥𝓸𝓵𝓽#7882

Can you please fix the bug where keys are unlimited and do not dissapear from users inventory when used in creative mode.

It’s creative, that’s how creative works isn’t it :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Why would you run a creative server and then have crates when players have pretty much everything with creative? seems a bit asinine?

To reward players for voting by running commands…not giving items.
There are plenty of other ways to reward players besides giving them physical items.
Keys should not be unlimited in creative mode. It’s as simple as that. No reason for it.

yeah, for testing purposes, hence why it’s like the way it is now lol
Just because you want it one way doesn’t mean everyone else does. What are even in your crates anyways if not items? Commands to give money or things like that or?

I assumed it was a bug, because it seems unnatural. I am not trying to cause trouble by forcing my wants onto others. It would simply be better for the plugin.
There are countless reasons why you would not want unlimited keys in creative mode.

If you want to give players in creative mode money.
If you want to give players in creative mode pets.
If you want to give players in creative mode pixelmon.

At the very least, I believe there should be a perm node to prevent unlimited keys in creative mode.
I believe there would be more reasons NOT to have unlimited keys than TO have unlimited keys. For what reasons do you prefer unlimited keys when you could simply give the player permission to spawn their own keys themselves, thus replicating the forced infinite keys.

This is a solution that makes sense for both parties.

1 Like