šŸ“¦ HuskyCrates [v2.0.0-PRE8] [API 5-7] - Give everyone keys, use Custom Particles, Keys, and more!

Query #2

How do we add damage values to the id section?

This one doesnā€™t seem to register:

{
            amount=10
            chance=63
            command="give %p minecraft:cooked_fish 10 1"
            id="minecraft:cooked_fish:1"
            name="10 Cooked Salmon"
        }

whilst

{
            amount=10
            chance=63
            command="give %p minecraft:cooked_fish 10 1"
            id="minecraft:cooked_fish 1"
            name="10 Cooked Salmon"
        }

somehow awarded me Cooked Fish (#0350/10) as a purple/black box at some point after reloading, giving myself the crate, and the key, placing the crate, and opening it - being awarded a different item.
Just ran through it again and Iā€™ve not been given another.

And a further query - how would giving a horse egg be set up?
And placing specifically a horse egg as the ID?

Iā€™m assuming that ā€œgive %p minecraft:spawn_egg 1 0 {EntityTag:{id:ā€œHorseā€}}ā€ would fail as well as it also relies on the damage value.

After going through my config and testing it against the server, im noticing it doesnt really look like its per chance unless you have the chances in decending order according to your config

so you would have to have your config setup like
chance=1
chance=2
chance=3

That, erm, doesnā€™t make much sense really. Might wanna make sure your config is valid.

Iā€™m having similar issues to Vince I believe:
šŸ“¦ HuskyCrates [v2.0.0-PRE8] [API 5-7] - Give everyone keys, use Custom Particles, Keys, and more! - #135 by AsyDRabbit

And, how do we add damage values to the id section?
And a further query - how would giving a horse egg be set up?
And placing specifically a horse egg as the ID?

Development and support is on hold until next week, Iā€™ll get back to everyone then.

2 Likes

Hey I have a question. For the plugin I have the crate set to do the command /pokegive %p random and it works and everything but when it gives you the pokemon it says [HuskyCrates: HuskyCrates gave Elementdragon0 a Quilava!]. Is there any way to change this to the server name so for example [Server gave Elementdragon0 a Quilava!]?

Thanks for your help

No, that would be a limitation of the command system.

1 Like

Setting damage values and related information is currently impossible. An upcoming update should fix this

2 Likes

Hey, loving the plugin so far!

Just wondering if you had plans for the next update to include setting quantities when giving players keys. Currently I am using aliases and it works fine, but this feature would make life drastically easier for any future plans I may have for integrating keys into our servers economy.

Also, any plans for adding the ability to change what item is used as keys in config for next/future updates? Having nether stars for keys right now is a little bit economy breaking for our server as we run a modpack which uses nether stars for lots of end game recipes. Having the ability to change what item is used as crate keys in config would really be a help for us!

Once again, thanks for the great plugin, love the work so far.

How can I add the data values in the Item ID?

1 Like

Can you share what the format of this will be?

Would **id=ā€œminecraft:stone 1ā€**for granite be correct?

I need some help because my crate permissions wonā€™t work :frowning:
i have this in my Config:
Crates {
ā€œ1ā€{
items=[
{
amount=1
chance=50
command=ā€œgive %p stone 64ā€
id=ā€œminecraft:stoneā€
name=ā€œ64x Stoneā€
},
{
amount=5
chance=50
command=ā€œgive %p dirt 64ā€
id=ā€œminecraft:dirtā€
name=ā€œ64x Dirtā€
}
]
name=ā€œCommon Crateā€
type=Spinner
}
}

then i have placed a crate in my world 1 The crate thats here above.
And i give my self 2 keys when i have OP i can open it with a key of that crate in my hand
when i donā€™t have OP but i got the permission huskycrates.1.use i canā€™t open it with a key
and also if i click it without a key in my hand it also doesnā€™t say the message that i need a key!
Please help me out with this because this is the only nice crate plugin on sponge.

Itā€™s going to be something, not sure. Iā€™ll have the plugin probably convert old configs so no worries

Quoted from the help page

Permissions To Be Implemented

This might have something to do with your world protection plugins, or something with my code. Iā€™ll take a look.

Thank you men :slight_smile: i hope we you cna find a way to fix it :slight_smile:

Seems to be an issue with whatever your doing in your config. Try not using ā€œ1ā€ as a crate name.

Thereā€™s some stuff in the works for better item data storage. Once I figure out how to manage itemstacks in my own way thatā€™s intuitive and such, Iā€™ll make sure to update configs automatically

https://github.com/codeHusky/HuskyCrates-Sponge/blob/master/NEW%20ITEM%20FORMAT.md Upcoming config item format