šŸ“¦ HuskyCrates [v2.0.0-PRE8] [API 5-7] - Give everyone keys, use Custom Particles, Keys, and more!

I reproduced this bug. Sorry to everyone who I disregarded this issue from. It does in fact exist.

#v0.8.6-PRE was released on GitHub Releases

Please update HuskyCrates immediately!

Changes

• Fixed deincrementation of keys from regular issues.
    • My logic was broken oops.

<3 thank you !!

once a crate is placed in the world, all of my holograms disappear.
a reload causes the pastebin error. :confused:

Yep, holograms are broken :slight_smile:

that is unfortunate. why though? Shouldnā€™t you just let other plugins like Holograms - Easily create floating texts! handle holograms instead of trying to implement it into your plugin.

They donā€™t have a great API afaik

The implementation of my holograms plugin is very ā€œstaticā€. Itā€™s just a like a helper plugin to execute commands: spawning ArmorStand, modifying some properties(gravity, invisibleā€¦) and setting the text. All this could be done manually.
Iā€™d prefer packet sending because itā€™s a cleaner solution but may not be Minecraft version independent.

But well, I could do an API for holograms.

Please? :slight_smile: Thank

Hi @codeHusky & @RandomByte!

I run a pixelmon server and absolutely LOVE both of your plugins. I am in the same boat as my friend above, I had setup a great number of holograms using @RandomByteā€™s plugin and when I setup and configured my HuskyCrates (which I love) all of my painstakingly setup holograms vanished.

Is there something we can do to resolve this? I can add holograms again but they vanish as soon as I restart my server. This is a total bummer, if there is anything I can do to help in producing a resolution please let me know.

Thanks again for your awesome work!

-Rare Candy

1 Like

This has to be fixed in this plugin.

Oh, damn it. Sorry randombyte, I totally didnā€™t realize what I was doing. Iā€™ll fix this asap

1 Like

Please, everyone keep in mind that this plugin is super duper work in progress at the moment. Please avoid using this in a production environment and report bugs as soon as they come up :slight_smile: thanks. Iā€™m aware of issues pertaining to particle effects and holograms but :slight_smile:

you dont even have to restart the server to lose them, upon placing a new huskycrate you will lose the holograms again. I have alot of holograms myself both placed with @RandomByte plugin and some even vanilla command blocks. All of which get wiped. Even if RandomByte has bad api for holograms i donā€™t believe it should literally be breaking vanilla components :confused: hope to see a fix soon to resume using huskycrates because it is a swell plugin.

Just relax. I know how my own plugin works, Iā€™ll fix it in a bit.

can you add a number at the end of the key command to give them x amount of those keys?

/crate [param1] [param2] [name] [quantity]

Thanks for taking the time to look into this conflict @codeHusky. Iā€™ll continue to show my support for your efforts as long as you keep putting out the good work!

I am looking forward to the ~0.9 release when we can expect to see multiple commands per crate!

Respond to my DM at your convenience regarding the other plugins I mentioned a need for.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soon

fillercrap

Can you add enchanted items to the chests? and if so how?
Cheers

Until I sort out a few things before thatā€™s even considered, using a /give command instead of just giving the item is a workaround.