📦 HuskyCrates [v2.0.0-PRE8] [API 5-7] - Give everyone keys, use Custom Particles, Keys, and more!

v0.9 is coming soon with crate holograms and such implemented and (nearly) ready for use.

#v0.9.0-PRE was released on GitHub Releases

Changes

• Fixed everything that was weird hopefully

This plugin is fantastic

1 Like

So are keys able to be used now? Reading through the comments and watching the video and I’m a bit confused lol

Also meant to ask, are we able to place crates down that stay there and allow users to come up with keys and open them so that they dont disappear after they use the key?

Keys can be used.
Chests don’t automatically remove themselves

1 Like

Ah, you know what I’m talking about then?
Like in Crates reloaded, you would place a chest down, link a chestname in the config to the chest you just placed and that chest would remain around until an admin broke it. Is that what it is like? Sorry, just trying to get as much info as I can.

Yes
You can :wink:
l

1 Like

now are these one off for the keys? if i give the perm to use the key it will disappear after one use?

No. Crates doesn’t disappear

1 Like

will test to see if it kills other holograms being used via command blocks or other plugins and get back to you.

Well, it doesn’t.

How can i edit Holograms and Particles on a crate? (Old config)

dont think you can even edit them on the new config.

Not yet. Setting the name changes the hologram though.

looks good thus far. good work on the update. Just curious can multiple commands be ran or is it a single command?

{
            amount=1 # The amount of an item.
            chance=50 # The chance, out of 100, that this item will be drawn.
            command="give %p minecraft:diamond 10" # A command to run on picking this item.
            id="minecraft:diamond" # The id of the item we're using
            name="Diamond Box" # A name
            broadcast="%p has won %name (Diamond Box)"
        },

something like command = “1stcommand”,“2nd command” or possibly just an extra option to add a configureable broadcast to everyone what they won. as shown above.
If no broadcast is required then leaving it broadcast="" would be sufficient.

eeeeeeeeeeeeventually
Sorry lol

I can add colors to Crate name? &2 Nor works

You have to (temporarily) use that weird legacy symbol. That’s probably changing.

I get error in console if i try to use §

Okay, well you need to check your encoding and if you’re using the correct symbol. 0.9.1 is going to have & color codes. :stuck_out_tongue: