PassiveEvents - An attempt to add in the passive healing and passive poison events from Reforged into Generations using Sponge

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, PassiveEvents. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

PassiveEvents

This plugin aims to (I actually have not tested it, which is quite normal for me) add in passive healing and passive poison for Pokemon in Pixelmon Generations. Saw it in the Reforged API and thought it would be a neat little addition for Generations server owners.

(In case it wasn’t obvious enough, just to avoid confusion, this plugin will only work on Pixelmon Generations)

I plan on actively maintaining this plugin, and am open to suggestions on other things to add to it. For support or suggestions, or just to hang out and check out what other plugins I have (I always forget to upload my stuff here), check out my Discord here: https://discord.gg/jfnyRPk

A new version has been released for PassiveEvents, it is available for download here.

Initial release. Hopefully there are no issues? XD

So far, all is green to me.

I’m not sure what you mean by green.

Green = Good in reply to your question from the ore post I suppose

I thought that too, but Angelo sent me an error message from the plugin. XD Hello by the way! How have you been?

I‘m alright I suppose. You know, life Heh.

Same same, freezing and its not even winter yet. XD

A new version has been released for PassiveEvents, it is available for download here.

Fixed the plugin throwing some error I don’t remember (I updated this a while ago but forgot up update here XD)

Thanks for keeping this updated.