Personal Weather - Allows players set their own personal weather which does not affect everyone else’s!

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Personal Weather. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Personal Weather

• Allows players set their own personal weather which does not affect everyone else’s!

• Made for Sponge API 7.2.0

• Requires LuckPerms 5.1.0 +

• Requires Forge 1.12.2-14.23.5.2838 or above!

1.Commands and permissions

1.1 Commands

• /pweather set {rain/sun} (Makes your personal weather either sunny or rainy!)
  • /pweather clear (Makes your personal weather match the servers!)

1.2 Permissions

• pweather.command.base (Base permission (Required!))
  • pweather.command.clear (Ability to make your personal weather match the servers)
  • pweather.command.set (Ability set your personal weather)

2.Notes

• The way I made this work is very as one would say “stupid” so please report any bugs you may encounter!
  • If the server weather changes the plugin will auto resync the personal weather within 5 seconds!
  • Upon reconnecting the plugin will auto resync the personal weather within 5 seconds!
  • May not work with some mods present.

3.Support

• For support join my discord server and use the appropriate support channel!

A new version has been released for Personal Weather, it is available for download here.

Personal Weather

• Allows players set their own personal weather which does not affect everyone else’s!

• Made for Sponge API 7.2.0

• Requires LuckPerms 5.1.0 +

• Requires Forge 1.12.2-14.23.5.2838 or above!

1.Commands and permissions

1.1 Commands

• /pweather set {rain/sun} (Makes your personal weather either sunny or rainy!)
  • /pweather clear (Makes your personal weather match the servers!)

1.2 Permissions

• pweather.command.base (Base permission (Required!))
  • pweather.command.clear (Ability to make your personal weather match the servers)
  • pweather.command.set (Ability set your personal weather)

2.Notes

• The way I made this work is very as one would say “stupid” so please report any bugs you may encounter!
  • If the server weather changes the plugin will auto resync the personal weather within 5 seconds!
  • Upon reconnecting the plugin will auto resync the personal weather within 5 seconds!

3.Support

• For support join my discord server and use the appropriate support channel!

A new version has been released for Personal Weather, it is available for download here.

• Clear the NetHandlersSet when the server shutsdown to avoid issues.

Hello, whenever a player moves it starts raining again until they stop moving.

Hi, why did you delete all your plugins from all the sites? Please return the plugins((((