[Pixelmon] PixelMoney [API 5/6/7] [2.2.0]

Sorry for the wait, my internet is a piece of crap…

Here is the link for the release: PixelMoney 2.0.0
Report issues here

The last version was for Pixelmon 5.1.2, which means that nobody reported this earlier or you are using an illegal modification of Pixelmon that is breaking things

1 Like

Aren’t all versions of Pixelmon illegal, though?

1 Like

Well, the code of group weights is horrible, if you don’t set permission nodes properly it crashes your server, you need to give both teits.pixelmoney.enable and teits.pixelmoney.weight.x to player or group.

Illegal to share, not use. (For Pixelmon, modified versions of Pixelmon are a different story as they go against ToS)

not using an illegal version(granted pixelmon in general was always under copyright and illegal just wasn’t issued a claim yet), however i doubt it works on them either as in, the same issue would arise

Changelog 2.1.0

Plugin code changes

• Updated to API 7 to work with Pixelmon Reforged 6.0.0;
  • Plugin rewritten, now with less NPEs possibilities and probably performance enhance;
  • Config breaking changes again, yes, you will need to delete your config file;

Permissions changes

• teits.pixelmoney.enable -> pixelmoney.enable;
  • teits.pixelmoney.toggle -> pixelmoney.command.toggle;
  • teits.pixelmoney.reload -> pixelmoney.command.reload;
  • teits.pixelmoney.weight.(number) -> pixelmoney.group.(id);

Download PixelMoney 2.1.0

2 Likes

could i request capture rewards aswell ontop of defeating?

New Version!!
v2.2.0

1 Like

Okey first im new to all of this, i just thought the plugins i go are usefull.
Now my problem(s) : How do this whole system work like what can i do with the money; can i create npc that uses the currency; is there a way to convert the money i got to the pixelmon currency (i think its called Pokedoller).
Im open for eveything and im not even sure if i have to post that here

It works with Sponge’s Economy system, so you’ll need an economy plugin that implements that specification (like EconomyLite) to use PixelMoney, about your second question, you are asking for a Pixelmon sidemod called EconomyBridge that synchronize Sponge plugins currency with Pixelmon’s currency

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, i saw this post and im very thankfull.
I now know all the things that i wanted and <3 to you to show me ‘sponge’ like how it workes ^^

Hey I need some help. I’ve recently started my own little pixelmon server and wanted Pixelmoney on it, but it isn’t working. I have access to the commands /pm togglemsg but nothing happens when I enter. I went into the configs and I don’t know what I need to put for the Group ID? it was at “default” please help

1 Like

me don’t work this plugin when i kill pokemon so server closed

Im not at all experienced with the type of thing. I got it to load the mod finally, but whenever i kill/capture a pokemon the game crashes. I can’t find any tutorials on this mod anywhere man. I would highly suggest doing a youtube video on it?

Hi, whenever I use your pixelmoney mod, in my server commands, it says, ‘PixelMoney didn’t find a valid economy plugin’, which should I use? I have TotalEconomy and PixelmonEconomyBridge installed? It’s working, but whenever I defeat a pixelmon, it says ‘cannot find group configuration’ How can I fix this?

1 Like

did you ever figure out what the issue was im having the same problem

im using economy lite and everything is working except when i defeat a wild pokemon or capture it it tells me Pixelmon didnt find your group configuration, please contact an administrator
any idea where this group configuraion file is

how do i add/make a group configuration ?

Any updates on this?