PlaceholderAPI - A hub for your placeholders

Hm, then one last thing I would try is the user placeholder instead.

Tried that as well, just tried with spongeForge versions 3206 and 3228 (with no other plugins) but no luck :confused:

I can confirm no placeholder at all works when executed from the console. Something seems to be very broken.

1 Like

Well a little glad itā€™s not something on my end, lol. Guess Iā€™ll be on the lookout for an update, is the main Papi still getting worked on? There hasnā€™t been any new releases in quite a bit

There werenā€™t any recent changes, in the v4.5.1 are all unreleased things of the official repo and some fixes by me(which were mainly apparent from a plugin devs side). I think I stumbled upon this issue before, what are you exactly trying to achieve?

Edit:

You can craft yourself a new parse command which actually works, with CommandUtils:

"p {0} {...}" {
        commands=[
            "*cu execute parsed {0} *say {...}"
        ]
        permission=""
    }

Use webapi, placeholder api, and pixelmon placeholders to get a list of pokemon that the user currently has to display on their profile. Or get ability/nature/etc of the pokemon they have in their party for certain events.

Had other stuff in mind too, but kinda forgot what else.

And alright, Iā€™ll try that

Why canā€™t I download?
ā€œCould not verify your confirmation. It might have timed out, already been used, or something might have changed on your end.ā€

hey th plugin that uses this plugin as a dependency is for sponge 7.2.0 and this is for sponge 5.1 and i am wondering if this plugin will ever be updated to run on sponge 7.2.0

1 Like

Is there no version of PAPI for the latest version of Sponge? Sponge 7 (1.12.2)