[Discontinued] Player Shops v1.0.0 - Buy and sell items to and from other players

Can u add the possibilty to use virtual account from Economy Lite as owner of an shop?
It would be enough if u can change the owner through config file to e.g. the virtual account “kingdom”.

So the virtual account handles all the payments of the kingdom and also players get payed by it if sell items.

1 Like

Would you mind choosing a OSS Licence then and adding it to the GitHub Reop.
Then I would feel more confident updating it.
Thx :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve added the MIT license to my shop plugin repositories. Let me know if you need anything else!

Sorry, read you message, but forgot to reply.

As I needed a version for Sponge API 5.1 and neither the official nor other custom builds worked for me, so I updated it myself.

If anyone is facing the same problem, check the source code here or use this custom build.
It works for me, but I do not promise anything as I have not worked on Sponge plugins very much.

1 Like

What should I do?

API 6 and API 5.1 - Inofficial Update

I’ve updated this to API 5.1 as well as API 6.
While updating I noticed a few severe issues, which I tried to fix as well:

Changelog (to the last official version):

• Do not allow quantities or prices lower than zero 

• Added a permission "playershops.create" for shop creation

• Fixed bug that prevented stacks with size 64 to be sold

• Fixed wrong text message being displayed when buying/selling

• Fixed bug, which 1. gave money to players with insufficient funds and also 2. transfered money to the shop owner

• Allows signs to be in front or on top of a chest (configurable)

• Fixed money being transfered in the wrong direction, when selling items

Careful, this might me incompatible with worlds which used the API 5 version:

Downloads:
Sponge API 6 (Minecraft 1.11.2) :
https://github.com/maxanier/PlayerShops/releases/download/1.3-API6/PlayerShops-1.11.2-1.3-maxanier.jar
Sponge API 5.1 (Minecraft 1.10.2):
https://github.com/maxanier/PlayerShops/releases/download/1.3-API5.1-Fixed/PlayerShops-1.10.2-1.3-maxanier.jar

Please report any bugs here.

@Nentify Feel free to merge my changes into you repo and release official builds. Alternatively you could link this post in the main post for now.

2 Likes

Did you try the new version?

It was OK.No any problem!
I hope it has Language file.Thanks a lot~

hello Nentify, Could you please add some permissions for create shop? 1.8.9 API4.2.0
i really love this pluging, Thanks!
PLEASE!

Added a permission “playershops.create” for shop creation

You should add an option to crate adminshops, /adminshop would probably work best

Please make a language file.:sweat:
When you updata PlayerShops.We translate this plugin is very perplexity.:sob:

Does this work for api 6?

I’m having troubles same as yololetsplay did last year.
I follow the instructions to the letter but when i place the sign, it’s blank and doesn’t work ;-;
tried it in and out of grief prevention with container trust on and off.
pokemon version: 1.10.2
player shops v1.10.2-1.0.0
spongeforge v1.10.2-2281-5.2.0-BETA-2274
pixelmon version 5.0.3

I am i missing something? :open_mouth:

I recommend using CarrotShop over this plugin as PlayerShops isn’t being actively maintained.

please update plugins playershop 1.1.3

Oh wow it was that easy .-. sorry i’m not the dev on my server x.x ill go bring it up

i cant seems to find a download link for this. do anyone have any? also could you add support for floating item over the chest?

As discussed with the author, this plugin is no longer supported by the developer, and is officially discontinued.

Please search for similar plugins on Ore: https://ore.spongepowered.org