Plugin cannot loading after mixin

After I set up the Mixin environment following the documentation. clean, build, run, then i get:
MissingModsException: Mod survival (survival4mfbl) requires [zyblcommon]
But zyblcommon’s jar files do exist! I removed all mod except spongeforge and zyblcommon.I find the mod zyblcommon is not loaded, the log is nothing unusual, and the message in the first line of GamePreInitializationEvent is not printed.

Two tested versions:
forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2838-universal.jar, spongeforge-1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3906.jar
forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2768-universal.jar,spongeforge-1.12.2-2768-7.1.6-RC3627.jar

gradle.build, mixins file, mcmod.info, refmap file…

latest.log

Asking for help, thank you!

Typically when sponge can load the plugin, it states the plugins its loaded. If the plugin can not load, forge will state that its not a “mod” file. Considering both arnt showing up my guess is forge isnt even seeing the plugin.

Maybe its not in the folder? Or read access on the file isnt allowed?

It must be in this folder, because it can be found in the log, You can search mfbl_common_plugin in the latest.log.

[20:49:37] [main/INFO] [FML]: Loading tweaker org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinTweaker from mfbl_common_plugin-1.0.jar

With the help of LX_Gaming, the problem has been solved and the answer is attached to help others:
Make sure your JAR Manifest has the following:

"FMLCorePluginContainsFMLMod": true
"ForceLoadAsMod": true

those lines are required if are using Mixins but also want your plugin to load.

finally:

jar {
    manifest.attributes(
        'TweakClass': 'org.spongepowered.asm.launch.MixinTweaker',
        'MixinConfigs': 'mixins.zyblcommon.json',
        'FMLCorePluginContainsFMLMod': 'true', 
        'ForceLoadAsMod': true,
    )
}