[PLUGIN REQUEST] - Plugin/API for custom AI

About
A server admin working on two servers; on heavy RPG server designed for adventure mod, the other a “Diablo-esque” Vanilla server showcasing the power of Sponge!

Work Needed
Looking for an API/plugin to be made that will allow for easy creation of custom AI for mobs.
I am attempting to help turn Brawlator into a community Sponge version of CustomNPCs more or less; but need some form of plugin/API to manage entity ai.

Must interface with GitHub - OnapleRPG/Brawlator: Sponge Minecraft plugin to generate custom spawners
Changes to Brawlator can be made to allow for implementation of the AI fairly easily as needed and dev is easy to work with; there is already a “Third-Parties” option that allows for two way communication of data to the mobs.

Rate/Budget
Honestly i have no idea how much plugins cost; but open to work with the dev as i am sure this is involved.

Terms
Once a price is agreed upon i would give half of estimated costs upfront; the other half upon completion of the plugin/API.

The plugin must also be released on Ore and Github, and be opensourced. I want the community to be able to use this.

Contact
Contact via discord:
SirFancyBacon#1763