[Plugin Request] Roleplay chat with multiple prefixes

Hi !

I’ve been looking for a roleplay chat plugin for several days. I found a few, but that didn’t have what I’m looking for, unfortunately.

I would like in this plugin several “channels”:

• The “#” which would be used to whisper with a range limit (ex: 5 blocks) and the written text appearing in a color (dark blue)
  • The “!” which would be used to shout with a range limit (ex: 10 blocks) and the written text appearing in a color (red)
  • The “-” which would be used to speak low with a range limit (ex: 15 blocks) and the written text appearing in a color (dark green)
  • The “+” which would be used to speak loudly with a range limit (ex: 45 blocks) and the written text appearing in a color (orange)
  • The “*” which would be used to perform an action, like the / me with a range limit (ex: 20 blocks) and the written text appearing in a color (light green)
  • By not putting anything, the cat would speak locally, in with a range limit (ex: 25 blocks) and the written text appearing in a color (light green)

With all of this, a config file which would allow you to change both the symbol used (except for the local), the range and the color of the text
What would also be perfect, would be that the symbol used disappears (example: I type “!Hello”, it will only remain “Hello” in red).

I know a bukkit plugin was doing that, if it can help. I hope this is possible and someone motivated can help me ! :smiley:

Thanks !