Plugin wanted

This post I originally put in Plugin Request says it all.

Was told to check here for an available dev. Let me know if you need any further information. Also, let me know your pricing upfront for something like this, shouldn’t be a problem.

Thanks guys.

This topic has been unlisted as it does not match the disclaimer.

This section is for requests to developers to commit paid work.

I can move it to Plugin Requests instead if you would rather, or else you can add the disclaimer.

Let me know what you want to do and I’ll reopen.

This was actually originally posted in the plugin requests. Someone told me to post here, but apparently he doesn’t know what he’s talking about as I see many people “combating” what he says on multiple posts. My apologies for not using the template, I’m new here and completely didn’t notice there was a template to use.

I think we can close or delete this as it appears someone on the original post that’s already in Plugin Requests is attempting to port the plugin.

My apologies again and thank you for letting me know about the template for future posts!
~NoobC

1 Like

All good :slight_smile: it’s a common enough issue, people forget to mention it is all, as it’s pinned to the sub-forum.

It’s already hidden, so the only people who can see it currently are staff and yourself.