[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

I dont know what id it is but I am trying to get people on the server to interact with these custom npcs but I cant because you cant use the /allowblock command on them. I also tried browsing the interwebs and couldnt find what id a custom npc is.

… as I said, you need to use the /polis addusable command, specifying if its using it in a SafeZone, or WarZone. The ID will be in the format of minecraft:sheep - and as I said, you can get this exact ID by using a command seen in essential plugins, like EssentialCmds’ /entityinfo or/blockinfo.

My server was lagging more than usual yesterday, so I generated a timings report and Polis appeared to be causing a lot of it (EntityMoveListener to be more specific). 16 people were on at the time. Would this be a problem on my end, with the plugin, or is this completely normal?

I just came here to report the same issue actually.

Already reported

What is the permission for players to create a polis? I tryed everything and polis.create, polis.create.use

polis.add? It’s listed right on the main post. :stuck_out_tongue:

omg --, i thought that was just like /polis invite or something like that --. I was searching for “create” in the permissions. thanks!

How do I go about allowing certain players or builders to build in Admin claimed land? I’ve claimed the spawn of my server with admin claim WarZone and cannot give access to alter it to any of my builders. /polis toggleadminbypass does in fact not allow people to build within said regions.

I’m having trouble with my server tickstat, and I checked /sponge timings report and this is what I found. Is there any way I can optimize this or disable that event from firing?

If not, that’s fine. Just trying to work out some lag that I’ve been putting my players through recently.

Edit:
Oh, I see I’m not the first one with this issue. Sorry for redundancy, but there’s my data as well, if it helps.

I’ve taken a stab at fixing it, hopefully Hassan will be able to take a look at it soon.

1 Like

That’s because you are using the wrong permission node - polis.claim.admin.modify is the one you want.

1 Like

Hello, I installed polis and trying to auto admin claim and its asking me for a zone name and anything I type it says its not applicable. Help PLS

/polis adminclaim SafeZone

If I wanted to make a 2000 by 2000 safezone, would I have to claim or walk with /autoclaim each chunck, or is there a radius or corner method I can use to claim this last faster.

could you make a 1.9.4 version of this plugin

/polis adminclaim <zone> - Claims the chunk you're in as specified zone. This command actually has another argument, which is - you can then claim around you in a radius of chunks you predetermine.

1 Like

The Sponge community is skipping 1.9.4, and this means that all plugins here will have branches for 1.8.9 OR 1.10.2 - moving into the latter.

1 Like

As in the Factions plugin, I suggest you add a power feature that allows one town or “faction” claim another town’s or “faction’s” claimed land. This feature allows clans or towns to be raided.

I’m loving Polis! But I can’t figure out how to use command blocks, they aren’t interactive now (with Polis). Suggestions?