[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

That has indeed been fixed :slight_smile:
Iā€™d absolutely update if I were you.
However if I am not mistaken it was fixed in Sponge API 4.0 so it may be a problem if you are not yet using a later version of Sponge which it seems so since you are still on 2.1 Polis

2.3 Was the official polis update to 4.0 API and here is the version you want to fix your problem:

Also donā€™t feel like you need to apologize to anyone. For the most part many of us are here to actually help one another. Feel free to ask questions and more than likely Iā€™ll be around to answer them even before Hassan ;D unless of course itā€™s something I donā€™t know.

Take care!

3 Likes

Thank you! That was extremely helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m having issues with Polis 2.5c.
This issue went away after a while then it came back so I decided to report it.

Just flying around creates this spam with ā€œError!: This land is claimed.ā€

A player is saying that he cannot claim chunks when he has $3k in his Polis balance.
He did change his Polis name a couple of times and when he tries to /withdraw it gives him an error saying
ā€œError!: Count not deposit $3600 into Awesomopolis account!ā€. (Yes thats the output when he does /withdraw)

Thanks for reading and I love the plugin! Honestly this plugin has came so far into the making when it was first created. Glad to have you here! :smiley:

Okay, what Iā€™m thinking is Iā€™m going to disable that Error message altogether. Itā€™s not really needed and isnā€™t very descriptive. In addition, I fixed those messages with withdraw (sorry about that) but that may be a problem with your Economy plugin - but I will triple check that feature in a little bit, as Iā€™m releasing a new build tonight with some improvements done by @Hiroku_Dev who greatly improved the radius claim feature. :smiley:

1 Like

Release v2.5d

Tested on SpongeForge 1244

Changes:

• Major performance changes to radius claiming - big thanks to @Hiroku_Dev for doing this! :smiley:
  • Major bug fixes with the withdraw command error messages.
  • Removed annoying Error! Land is claimed! messages as they cause spam to players and are not very useful - may readd them in some form later on.

Enjoy this Release! :smile:

1 Like

How do you radius claim an area? Didnt see any commands for it in OP.

It is currently only avaliable for admin claimingā€¦ it will be added to user claiming soon. :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s what I need it for :stuck_out_tongue:
Want to move onto this plugin for protection, all the other ones are bugged or arent updated.

1 Like

Ok so found out that you can not radius claim a large number without the server timing out. I know that is probably not an easy fix, just figured Iā€™d report back.

This is v2.5c? What radius did you input?

Believe it was 500, was testing it to see how many blocks out 500 radius would be and it would time out.

Why would you ever claim 500 chunks xD

lmfao well one it was for testing, trying to figure out how many chunks compared to how big my cities are on my pixelmon map lol

I think 500 chunks is a bit much :wink:

I will change the radius claiming back to an asynchronous task. It was originally that but for some reason it stopped working when I ported it over - who knows why. Iā€™ll also add the radius claiming to ordinary folks claiming when I get the chance

EDIT: And unclaiming, for that matter

1 Like

Having issues with this poping up in console ALOT http://paste.ubuntu.com/15747072/

Release v2.5e

Tested on SpongeForge 1262

Changes:

• Bug fixes

Enjoy this Release! :smile:

Where are the safezone commands? I wish to create a safezone without becoming a ā€œLeaderā€ of the town and having a town name next to my name.
Available commands: https://i.imgur.com/aY2S9sy.png

/polis adminclaim SafeZone

1 Like

Thank you a lot! :slight_smile: