[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

I am using this for a Pixelmon server, and have discovered that pixelmon blocks will not be added to the addusable.

I can add pixelmon entities, such as trainers, pixelmon and npcs - but not “blocks” such as a “pixelmon:PokeHeal” or " pixelmon:PC_Block" ( those are the IDs I have gotten using /blockinfo ). Note that these are used in the SafeZone.
Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug with polis? (Not using other zone protection mods)

You are not using the correct IDs. Use this, and add pixelmon: in front of the ID you need. So for example, a PC would be pixelmon:item.PC.

1 Like

Bringing this back - it would be definitely something needed for the next update.

It’s been coded, just testing it now and then will release it :wink:

1 Like

Release v2.6

Tested on SpongeForge 1270

Changes:

• Added the ability to disable specific mobs spawning by zone (WarZone, or SafeZone).

Commands:

• /polis zonemobs <zone> - Lists all mobs blocked in specified Zone.
  • /polis addzonemob <zone> <mob> - Adds mob as blocked in specified Zone.
  • /polis remzonemob <zone> <mob> - Removes mob from being blocked in specified Zone.

Permissions:

• polis.zonemobs.list
  • polis.zonemobs.add
  • polis.zonemobs.delete

Enjoy this Release! :smile:

can you add this as a toggle for Polis mayors such as:
/polis toggle mobs
/polis toggle pvp
/polis toggle fire

I just tried this with sponge 1212, and all the commands work fine - except those three that were just added. It gives me an ‘Unknown Command’ message in the chat.

Hmm, I’ll double check the download

@Rasgnarok Can you redownload the v2.6 and test again?

This may be a future feature

Does anyone know how to stop pokemon from spawning in SafeZone but also allow throwing out of pixelmon? I know /p addzonemob SafeZone pixelmon:pixelmon disables pixelmon in safezones i need to reallow throwing out my pixelmon after that…

@HassanS6000 Just tried, it is still giving me Unknown Command .

Hmm… I can look into this one, if cause tracking works properly I may be able to just check if the cause contains a player, and if so, ignore it - however I also will need to add an option to specify whether or not to ignore non-player spawning only, or all spawning of the mob in general.

I tried it for myself, and it appears to work completely fine??

Could it be simply the sponge version? I am running 1212, but I don’t see how that would affect these three commands alone, as the rest was working fine.

^I cannot update for the version of Polis I am currently using needs Sponge 1212 so players are not stuck in battle with a pokemon. I found that 2.6 did not fix the bug, and hence using this, sadly.

Ah, I am working on the option that will allow you to disable the feature that fails to cancel damaging usable Pokemon, as well as still working on finding the issue causing that.

I know that @Hiroku tweaked the version I am using, though unsure if it relates to it. We had done several rounds of testing, and found that it was boiling down to the Sponge version - if I updated and kept Polis 2.3d, it wouldn’t work anymore.

Would be certainly useful to have that feature, as otherwise, I must stick to the outdated version.

Hey:

I just tested it out for myself - on my test server, and found that I could battle Pixelmon with no permissions, in SafeZone, with pixelmon:pixelmon added as usable.

I didn’t understand, was there a bug or not.

I then asked @Txk if it was working for him, and he had it working completely fine - leading me to believe something may just be messed up with your setup if you cannot battle Pixelmon on the latest Sponge + Polis.

I am not going to be adding that disable feature anymore, and I encourage you to try updating again and triple checking if there is really a bug or not, as I am getting conflicting reports now.

Hmmm, that is certainly bizarre. If I may ask, what Sponge/Forge version? I will be reviewing with these the setup, as it might be a version issue (Sponge 1212 runs Forge 1763).

I am running SpongeForge 1271 with Forge 1808

Will be trying that then in the coming hours. Keep you updated.