**Discontinued** Pore - A Bukkit-Sponge Bridge

We could become Pore Cheerleaders and cheer you on… That could help…

Ya, nevermind… my first ideas are not always the best :confused: back to the drawing board…

What is this? Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Haha, wasn’t sure if anyone would notice that. Bit of an easter egg if you will. I’ve thrown it in there before, but last time it had to be removed due to encoding issues.

1 Like

A blessing of good calcium should be present in all code, in my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is there a list of Bukkit plugins that already work with Pore? I am particularly interested in adding Craftbook

No need to do this, take a look here:

I got that already. Unfortunately, it hasn’t got transportation pipes included yet …

Anyone know if Pore supports groupmanager yet?

Not at the moment. Permissions are only partially implemented, so I’m 90% sure it wouldn’t work.

darn, thanks for the insight, looking forward to more compatibility in the future :smiley:

<3 Pore + Sponge !

#OTP

1 Like

Is there a Usable version and where do you download it.

The plugin is still very unstable, but you can download dev builds at http://ci.caseif.net/. :smile:

Hello im max,
I drag the pore file in the mods folder and it says “This server is running Pore version 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-git(master-862905f)[email protected]+unknown-b584.git-unknown (Implementing API version [email protected])” So it open but When i add a plugin, pore opens but it doest react to the other Bukkit plugins.

Where did you copy the bukkit plugin? It doesn’t belong in the mods folder.

EDIT:
The Bukkit plugin should belong in a especially created plugin folder which got created by pore upon first startup.

1 Like

True soz :D, Wasn’t thinking ;D

1 Like

http://pastie.org/10400436

haha sorry for spamming but i couldn’t paste all in one so i had to split it up. anyone one know the problem? i would really apprecaite that because essentials isn’t working same with permissin ex smile have a great day!

That log doesn’t seem to mention Pore, so I’m not sure what’s causing it. Also, I’d suggest moving it to a hosting site such as Pastebin rather than pasting it directly in the thread.

Edit: Looking further into it, it seems to be a rare Minecraft bug that a couple other people have experienced.

1 Like

9 more days and this project will be a year old on sponge! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

The project itself actually turns a year old on Monday, since the post was about a week after the first commit. It’s still crazy to think it’s been this long. :slight_smile:

3 Likes