**Discontinued** Pore - A Bukkit-Sponge Bridge

Wouldn’t this belong in the WIP Plugins category?

I created this thread a week after Sponge’s inception, before that subforum existed IIRC.

I saw.

Moved to WIP Plugins.

Do we have docs or demos or showcases up right now? <3

There’s a bit of documentation up on http://docs.lapis.blue/, albeit a bit limited since there’s not too much to document. Regarding showcases, nothing is officially supported yet since we’re still pretty deep in pre-alpha. However, I’ll consider putting something together in the future.

Hi,

i’m trying to use Pore with Songe - can you help me ?

my forge version : forge-1.8-11.14.1.1371-universal.jar
my mods : Pore-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

i tried last dev from your build and my own comilation.

Sponge v1.8-1371-2.1DEV-455+unknown-b455.git-unknown for Minecraft Forge

i start server :

Sponge v1.8-1371-2.1DEV-455+unknown-b455.git-unknown for Minecraft Forge

[18:35:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods
[mcp, FML, Forge, Sponge, pore] at CLIENT
[18:35:04] [Server thread/INFO]: Attempting connection with missing mods
[mcp, FML, Forge, Sponge, pore] at SERVER

my errors : http://pastebin.com/C0qgbUQH

full log : http://pastebin.com/re3hvX2V

plugins
[18:45:56] [Server thread/INFO]: Plugins (0):

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.spongepowered.api.Game.getImplementationVersion()Ljava/lang/String;

You’re running Pore on a sponge version that is too recent. Pore is currently built on an older sponge, try the previous few sponge builds.

OK, do you know witch version should work ?

I don’t, that’s why I said to try a few prior builds. Try build 449, if that fails try 448 etc.

YEEEEEEEEES! - thanks you so much

sponge-1.8-1371-2.1DEV-449.jar

sponge version
[19:16:33] [Server thread/INFO]: SpongeMod: 1.8-1371-2.1DEV-449+unknown-b449.git-unknown
SpongeAPI: 2.1-SNAPSHOT
version
[19:16:36] [Server thread/INFO]: This server is running Pore version [email protected]+unknown-b449.git-unknown (Implementing API version [email protected])
plugins
[19:16:37] [Server thread/INFO]: Plugins (1): Essentials

1 Like

seems everything works. but i think i need worldguard for SPonge :slight_smile: directly when try worldguard with Pore :smile:
“…”
[19:56:46] [Server thread/ERROR]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A plugin may not register multiple commands for the same alias (‘slay’)!
[19:56:46] [Server thread/ERROR]: The Scheduler tried to run the Task, but the Runnable could not be started.

“…”

other plugins seems to works.

[19:59:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Plugins (8): AntiCreeper, GroupManager, Vault, ChestCommands, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsAntiBuild

Yes plugins are loaded but not still fonctional (sorry im not english) (ex: /home home and other tp) so its good start and i can’t wait to see the evolution ! ^^

I am very confused i have a hosted pixelmon server and i put the snapshot jar in the mod folder get no errors but how do i run bukkit? Please respond asp @caseif

Can you skype me at cyro_sam @caseif

Why not just talk about it here?

I can’t really provide you with much help without more information. Provided your server is set up correctly and the Pore JAR either built by you or CI is present in the mods folder, it should load when the server starts.

I put the pore jar (latest from Jenkins) in the mods folder in my 1.8 minecraft forge server with sponge 49 and pixelmon in mods folder is there anything else?It says pore was loaded but how do i load my server(hosted server so i dont have complete acess)
@caseif

Ensure you have this mod : http://gyazo.com/45bf7acd73a3cc93a124b0bf89376527 in your mod folder, and after starting, new folder is creating in root of your serveur : bukkit-plugins, aslo, put your plugins bukkit there :stuck_out_tongue:

Porekit is just Pore’s fork of Bukkit. It’s shaded into the final JAR, and doesn’t need to be included separately.

Try using sponge 458, it worked for me :stuck_out_tongue: