Portal-agents

I have tried and tried to get the portal agents to work correctly. I think I’m setting them up wrong. What is the correct way to set them?

I want world B to go to nether A and nether A to go to world B.

If someone could just explain how to use the portal agents correctly for all world types (overworld, nether, the end) I could get it set up.

Best I have gotten from it so far is I seem to go to the correct nether but only visually. If i’m trying to go to mine_nether instead of DIM-1 it will show on my screen that I’m in mine_nether and /seen says I’m in mine_nether, but if i try to break blocks or do anything I can’t. Then I relog and I’m in DIM-1. I haven’t gotten anything to work for going from the nether to any overworld other then the main world.

I’m using the latest api 5 for 1.10.2 build, and there are no errors in console. I am aware that api 5 is now unsupported but updating to api 6 is not an option for me at the moment.

1 Like

Do you have some example code of how you have set up your agents?

The world.conf has been enabled for all worlds im trying to make this work for.
In the world.conf for the world called mineworld.
“minecraft:default_nether”=“mine_nether”
“minecraft:default_the_end”=“mine_end”

This will let me see the mine_nether but i cant edit anything and /seen says im in the mine_nether. If i relog it spawns me in DIM-1 and any edits i made before the relog are visable.

As for trying to get from the nether to a different overworld, I have tried all of the following configs with no luck at all. It always takes me to the default overworld.
“minecraft:default”=“mineworld”
“minecraft:default_overworld”=“mineworld”
“minecraft:default_nether”=“mineworld”
“minecraft:default_world”=“mineworld”
“minecraft:overworld”=“mineworld”
“minecraft:world”=“mineworld”

I don’t know wether this is of any importance, however, I noticed similar problems on SpongeForge 2343 with API 6.1.0.

I have set “minecraft:default_nether” to “test_nether” for “test” and to “test” for “test_nether”. Travelling through a portal in “test” works and brings me to “test_nether”, where I - and destroyed/placed blocks - stay even after relogging. That seems to be fixed in the newer version. However, going into a portal there brings me to the default world as well instead of “test”.