Project Portals

Hi, I’m having a problem where my portals disappear when I restart my server. The portal frame is there but the actual portal vanishes.

So I have it set up (I think) so that players get sent back to the lobby server when the main server restarts. However they do not. They just get sent back to the multiplayer menu. Any Ideas? Using Bungeecord.

how do I make this pluggin overise nucleus warps and world control?

You can use Sponge’s built-in Alias feature to sort out conflicting commands.

Can you add support for Releases · dualspiral/SpongeIPForwarding · GitHub @TrenTech

Asked this in Project Worlds, but I’ll bring it here incase it’s something you can add to here :slight_smile:

Replacing the default action of nether portals and end portals to come out at a designated place.

Not sure if @TrenTech is still working on this plugin but the last commit was January 20th and his last release build had a few bugs I encountered.

I’ve fixed them in this release here (my source is also public): Release Release 0.13.8 · Grinch/ProjectPortals · GitHub

If @TrenTech wishes for me to remove this link from his thread I will do so as soon as he requests it.

1 Like

I’m cool with it. Haven’t had much time to work on this stuff.

This plugin broke with one of the latest spongeforge 1.10.2 builds
Plates are not working anymore since a version after 2185.
(We didn’t test every build between 2185 and our current version (2223), but it broke somewhere in between)

Do you think you could add redirecting features for Nether / End / Mod Portals?
If a player creates a portal and uses it he should be teleported to a custom destination.

1 Like

I’m having a problem on my server where everytime the server restarts my portals disappear. I have tried making the server do a force save before restarting and nothing. If I do a /p list before a server restart they show up and players can use them. However after they do not show up in the list. Warps are the same.

Any ideas on whats going on? Was doing this before I added the bootstrap as well.
I am using:
MC: 1.10.2
projectportals-5.1.0-0.13.5
spongeforge-1.10.2-2254-5.2.0-BETA-2254
and the SpongeBootstrap-0.2.0.jar (for ae2 fix)

Hey guys. Having some issues with the permissions. I have a portal (name=creative) set up that teleports the user to a new world in creative.

This portal is functioning 100% for my ops, but when a default user tries to use the portal they get “you do not have permission to travel to creative”.

I currently have permissions for my default group set to:
pjp.portal.interact
pjp.portal.creative

What am I missing?

Try adding pjw.worlds. to the permission group worked for me. ex: pjw.worlds.world

1 Like

OMG! THANKS!!! That was it. This was causing my mind to burn lol. This did the trick

Np. Spent many hours trying to figure that one out for my server…

Made a portal (/p create test world), it filled in with particles just like vanilla nether portals do (purple color). Then i removed the portal via the /p remove command and now I have no working portal, the purple effects are still there and i cant place blocks or even world edit where it used to be… help?

*Edit Server restart fixed this.

Greetings.

For the pressure plates. Will this work with anything that inherits the pressure plate in the code, or only specifically the vanilla plate?
I want to use an invisible pressure plate from a popular mod as a plate warp, but I won’t even bother trying if it won’t work with mod items.
The same question for another mod that adds various button, switches and signs in different materials.

Once i already have a portal made how do i edit its destination?

How to cross-server?
I searched all the introduction!
Did not find the use of instructions!

@Breantique

Due to not knowing the item id’s for modded items no, but at some point would like to add support.

@mip68

/portal destionation but It’s broken in the current version

@sklm

You’ll need SpongyCord, then you can use the command /portal create <name> <server> -b