Project Portals

what does spongycord do for this mod that makes it a necessity?

Its a wrapper for BungeeCord. It allows me to have access to certain Bungee actions without having to create my own implementation. It has no commands and unless actively being used, physically does nothing so you shouldn’t need to worry about it causing a drop in server performance. It basically has zero impact.

PSA: Latest 5.x builds break homes, and signs.

If your DataManipulatorBuilders extend AbstractDataBuilder, it provides auto-versioning. Then, henever you update and break things, you can just register DataContentUpdaters, and then nothing will actually get broken.

Cool. I’ll look into this. Was curious how that worked. Just saying though current build is broken due to latest API changes. Guess keys use TypeToken stuff now.

My question was that dumb it does not deserve an answer ? :x

The database tables are apparently not getting created. You only gave me a small piece of the puzzle. It helps to provide as much information as possible. Full server logs, precise Sponge version, plugin version, list of any other mods and\or plugins.

1 Like

Indeed, they are apparently not getting created :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is the entire puzzle sir :

• Forge 12.18.1.2079
  • Sponge 1.10.2-2079-5.0.0-BETA-1732
  • Mods : projectportals-4.2.0-0.11.4

Full log is reachable at www.royalcraft.fr/sponge/fml-server-latest.log
And readable at www.royalcraft.fr/sponge/fml-server-latest.txt

And this is the content of ./config/ projectportals :

My apologies for not providing enough information, I will be careful next time :slight_smile:

0.11.4 is built for Sponge API 4.2.0. You need to use the unstable version 0.12.4 for Sponge API 5.x

https://github.com/trentech/ProjectPortals/releases/tag/0.12.4

1 Like

My bad, I was so damn sure it was the right version !

Sorry for wasting your time, that was finally a dumb question :confused:

No question is dumb. The question not asked is dumb.

3 Likes

Alright I have SpongyCoord and Project Portals installed on both my Hub and One of my servers. But I can’t seem to connect them granted I am def doing this wrong.
/portal create KPixelmon5.0 K-Pixelmon5.0 -c 1,100,1
“K-Pixelmon5.0 is not loaded or does not exist”

Summary

@TrenTech

Everything seems correct except for one error in the command. In order for the destination to be recognized as a server and not a world you need to add -b flag at the end of the command.

/portal create KPixelmon5.0 K-Pixelmon5.0 -b

Also I know this isn’t clear anywhere but the -c flag will have no effect when creating bungee portals. You will be teleported to wherever your last location was on that server, unless another plugin on that server changes first join spawns or something.

Thats actually better that it puts them at lost login spot. I’m glad to hear with Bungee it does that!

I wouldn’t say it’s Bungee, but more of a side effect of the design. Unlike teleporting world to world, jumping from server to server has the same effect as basically logging into a server. All bungee is doing is disconnecting the player from one server and connecting them to another through a Proxy.

You can too deny the other warp sub commands. If you can’t then there’s a problem with your permissions setup.

Keep getting this error in console. Even when no portals areactive forthe plugin touse.Might helptosolvethe weird ghost porting between worlds problem it has

[Sponge]: The Scheduler tried to run the task bop owned by Plugin{id=pjp, name=ProjectPortals, version=0.12.4, description=One stop shop for all things portal, url=http://github.com/TrenTech/ProjectPortals, authors=[TrenTech], source=C:\Users\Rita\Desktop\bisect\mods\projectportals-5.0.0-0.12.4.jar}, but an error occured.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.gmail.trentech.pjp.data.object.Portal$1.test(Portal.java:127) ~[Portal$1.class:?]
at com.gmail.trentech.pjp.data.object.Portal$1.test(Portal.java:123) ~[Portal$1.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_175644_a(World.java:3028) ~[aid.class:?]
at net.minecraft.world.World.getEntities(World.java:367) ~[aid.class:?]
at com.gmail.trentech.pjp.data.object.Portal.update(Portal.java:131) ~[Portal.class:?]
at com.gmail.trentech.pjp.effects.Particle.lambda$spawnRepeat$0(Particle.java:107) ~[Particle.class:?]
at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.lambda$startTask$0(SchedulerBase.java:177) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1752]
at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SyncScheduler.executeTaskRunnable(SyncScheduler.java:66) ~[SyncScheduler.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1752]
at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.startTask(SchedulerBase.java:174) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1752]
at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.processTask(SchedulerBase.java:160) ~[SchedulerBase.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1752]
at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$ValuesView.forEach(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]
at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SchedulerBase.runTick(SchedulerBase.java:104) [SchedulerBase.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1752]
at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SyncScheduler.tick(SyncScheduler.java:41) [SyncScheduler.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1752]
at org.spongepowered.common.scheduler.SpongeScheduler.tickSyncScheduler(SpongeScheduler.java:191) [SpongeScheduler.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1752]
at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onTick(SpongeMod.java:259) [SpongeMod.class:1.10.2-2092-5.0.0-BETA-1752]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_8_SpongeMod_onTick_ServerTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:130) [EventBus.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:99) [EventBus.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:602) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:471) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_101]

@TrenTech
projectportals-5.0.0-0.13.0
spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-6.0.0-BETA-1808-1819 (From what I tested)
forge-1.10.2 - 12.18.2.2107

@TrenTech The new build didnt fix the bug report i posted which you may not have got to that yet. But just some feedback =)

Yeah I just realized it’s a config error. Change SPELL_WITCH to WITCH_SPELL, the problem should go away.