Project Worlds - World Manager

Thanks a lot for your fast help.

I forgot the forceGamemode gamerule.

Now it works fine.

Another Question.

My general difficulty is easy.

I want to change the difficulty on one world to normal, by the following command.

/world difficulty Monsterwelt Minecraft:normal

In world properties is written Difficulty: MINECRAFT:NORMAL

But after a Server-Restart, difficulty is switched back to easy on Monsterwelt.

Thanks for out help.

Might be a bug. I’ll check it out when I get the chance

Hello, just one simple question: How do I create a new world with the Biomes’O’Plenty modifier? Because if I do /world create I just get “Not enough arguments!” but nothing helpful, which describes it further.

How do I teleport to player in other dimension?

If I execute the command:

/tp otto123

And otto123 is on another world than I, There comes an error:

Teleport not possible, because player is not in the same dimension.

Is this a problem of your Plugin or Vanilla?

/tp is a vanilla command. This plugin adds /world tp but it’s just a basic teleporting command for getting to different dimensions and isn’t what your looking for. Might want to look into an essentials plugin. I recommend

This is explained about 14 comments above

How can i fill a world as worldborder size

It’s possible to disable the big hologram that appear with the world name and coordinates when changing the world?

Hi, is the helpme plugin what we’re supposed to use for documentation? I would like to import a world but am unsure of the syntax or where to find it :frowning:

Worlds specific game modes…

How?

only thing ive figured out is /world gamemode help shows the current value.

/world gamemode <world> <value>

/world gamerule <world> forceGamemode true

Currently no but I can add something in the config

It could be very nice, thanks

How do you load a world that has a space in it? Also, how do I prevent passive mobs spawning in that world?

Hey TrenTech, I am looking for a plugin that will pregen the chunks so players doesn’t lag the server out when they are out exploring. I have Nucleus installed and it has a gen feature but it seems to only do 2-5 chunks every 2 seconds or so and my world size is 80000 so for some reason Nucleus isn’t running fast enough to use it. will yours run faster if it is able to pregen the chunks?

I am not sure if his solution is faster, but he does have pre-generation capabilities in his plugin Project Borders and the only way to find out for sure is to try it.

With the right arguments it can generate pretty fast but you’ll need to balance speed and performance otherwise you’ll overwhelm the server and potentially cause a crash

1 Like

ok thank you, its just getting real frustrating with players generating new chunks constantly

We are using the /world fill world 20000 command and it seems we are getting diminishing returns on performance. we start out great doing 12 chunks every 45ms with 4 to 5 similar log entries every 2seconds. slowly over time its getting slower and slower. now we are at 45% complete and now we are getting one entry per second stating 4 chunks in 54ms. anything we can do to force a cleanup or is it possible to restart the server and have it pickup where it left off? maybe have the mod notate its current position/world so it can pick back up where it left off.