Project Worlds - World Manager

Is there one newer than 5.0-0.10.4? Thats the one I have been using

When i try to load a world i put inside the world folder named KPixel it just errors no matter what way i do it.

Itā€™s probably because just dropping Worlds in the world folder can cause issues in if running 1.8.9. dimension id conflicts donā€™t automatically get resolved. If you place the world into the imports directory thatā€™s in root before you start the server, these conflicts will get resolved. Then you can either load the world or use the import command if nessesary. It will tell you in the log.

After reading the posts I havenā€™t seen much about the /world fill cmd, each time that I use it I get the standard error listed below. I do have EssentialCmds installed and I have changed the aliases as mentioned above. Is there something that I might be missing for this to be executed?

Thanks for the help! :smiley:

I have a Problem with implementing the Plugin. When I try to start the Server with the Plugin, there will be the this message:

[15:15:43 ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Loading Sponge plugins
at org.spongepowered.server.plugin.PluginReporter.crash(PluginReporter.java:124) ~[PluginReporter.class:1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-112]
at org.spongepowered.server.plugin.VanillaPluginManager.loadPlugins(VanillaPluginManager.java:72) ~[VanillaPluginManager.class:1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-112]
at org.spongepowered.server.SpongeVanilla.preInitialize(SpongeVanilla.java:171) ~[SpongeVanilla.class:1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-112]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.handler$onServerLoad$0(SourceFile:61) ~[ld.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(SourceFile:112) ~[ld.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:428) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.spongepowered.common.plugin.SpongeApiContainer cannot be cast to org.spongepowered.api.plugin.PluginContainer
at org.spongepowered.server.launch.plugin.PluginCandidate.collectDependencies(PluginCandidate.java:164) ~[spongevanilla-1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-112.jar:1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-112]
at org.spongepowered.server.plugin.VanillaPluginManager.checkRequirements(VanillaPluginManager.java:81) ~[VanillaPluginManager.class:1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-112]
at org.spongepowered.server.plugin.VanillaPluginManager.loadPlugins(VanillaPluginManager.java:70) ~[VanillaPluginManager.class:1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-112]
ā€¦ 5 more
[15:15:43 ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: /home/mc10/spmc/./crash-reports/crash-2016-10-24_15.15.43-server.txt

I use your last released Version on spongevanilla-1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-112 and I tried to Combine the 3 project plugins but it isnā€™t working.

Thanks for your help.

Ive never seen that error before, however 1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-112 is a bit old. Try updating

Itā€™s working. Thanks for the fast answer.

In reading your code, I noticed that you do your own World Migrator. May I ask why? It is SERIOUSLY DANGEROUS to manipulate dimension ids and is best left up to Sponge to do it.

Part of that code was removed in 5.x builds. It was in the 4.x builds because of an issue with Sponge not properly handling dimension id conflicts. I removed it in 5.x after I noticed the problem was fixed.

The rest is just ensuring no level naming conflicts and to make sure the world directory name matches the level name in case admin decided to rename it or something.

For example if someone wanted to import a main world from one server into another server, including nested worlds (DIM-1,DIM1), the migrator would rename world to world_1, DIM-1 to DIM-1_1 and DIM1 to DIM1_1 before copying them to the servers main world directory.

From there the admin can /world load or /world import, depending on whether the worlds came from Sponge or some other platform, and rename them to whatever they want with /world rename

Honestly Iā€™d prefer not monkeying with NBT data directly but it just saves a lot of headaches. Iā€™ve been slowly removing as much as possible as Sponge has progressed and will continue to do so.

Iā€™m assuming your looking at the master branch which hasnā€™t been updated in a while. I will be merging the 5.0.0 branch to it soon

https://github.com/trentech/ProjectWorlds/blob/5.0.0/src/main/java/com/gmail/trentech/pjw/io/Migrator.java

1 Like

Can anyone send me a code for a normal world named Survival2

/world create Survival2

1 Like

Thanks. Now it works

Hi there! Iā€™m having some problems with the permissions for this plugin. Iā€™m using luckperms for my permissions. I am 100% sure I put in all of the permissions listed, while being op, and still every time I try to use a command from this plugin it says I donā€™t have permission to do it. What am I doing wrong? Again, I am sure that the group has the right permissions, that my player has that group, and it just wonā€™t work. Even while Iā€™m opā€™d. That should at least override it, right?
FYI - other plugins (so far Iā€™ve tested Nucleus and Spongeā€™s own perm nodes, setting up a server from scratch) work with luckperms - same setup. This causes me to think itā€™s an issue with this plugin (and pjp btw, also doesnā€™t work), so thatā€™s why Iā€™m posting on this thread.

Thanks in advance for the help!

It magically fixed itself after multiple server restarts - must have been an oddity.

Is it possible to allow/disallow specific plugins to each world I would like to create? If so this plugin would be amazing!
It would be like a mini bungeecord server!

This is not possible. It is up to the plugin developers to add multi-world support.

I want to import a map from vanilla to my Server. What is the right command?

You have the accurate syntax ingame when typing /world import
Obviously, you need to put the save in your world folder.

Hey this might be a stupid question but can I import a minecraft world from the saves folder and then connect it with the portal plugin to another world/map ?
Thanx

Short answerā€¦yes. itā€™s really no different from importing a server world