Project Worlds - World Manager

Thanx for the anwser :slight_smile: do you know if there is a limit with importing and connecting worlds?

Not sure. There could be a dim id cap but it most likely far exceeds anyones needs.

Quick search suggests possible cap at 256 but dimension ids can also be negative values so I doubt it’s anything you need to worry about

I am probably having a simple but difficult problem.
In the explanation, there are times when usage comes out if you click a command.
But, for example when I click on /world import, it will be like this.

How can we solve this problem? Please help me.

My test environment
‘spongevanilla-1.10.2-5.1.0-BETA-355’
[projectworlds-5.1.0-0.11.2] [projectportals-5.1.0-0.13.4] [PermissionsEx-Sponge]

Similar problems also arise with projectportals

Can anyone help me. after installing this plugin when ever someone dies in another world / dimension they respawn in that dimension but I want them to respawn in the overworld or their bed, how do I do this? :frowning:

I am trying to create a void world with the command: ‘/world create vBattleTower d:OVERWORLD m:VOID’

however it says ‘Not enough arguments.’

Jw what I am doing wrong.

/world create BattleTower -d minecraft:overworld -m sponge:void

Recommend using this for more in game help. Most my plugins are already integrated to it.

Hi there! I loved this plugin back when I was running 1.8.9.
I very recently updated a copy of my server to 1.10.

I attempted to load the same plugins and it’s all working. Except for a small hiccup: When I sign on to my server, it defaults my Gamemode to SURVIVAL in that world. I noticed this issue only happens when the Project Worlds plugin is installed. I am the server owner and admin and have the PEX to do whatever…

…is there a way for a player to maintain their gamemode when they log out and log back on? Basically, whenever I log on if I was flying across the sky, I have to die since I hit the ground with a big SPLAT before I can type /gamemode creative.

Gamemode is only enforced if you have the permission pjw.options.gamemode. Removing that permission should solve your problem

Thanks! That worked like a charm (I usually keep permissions unmentioned for admin group, but it looks like this has to be On to be Off).

Thanks, also was unaware of the HelpMe Plugin, installed it

I am having an issue where players coming to a different world aren’t being changed to Creative from Survival and back again when taking portals. is this a permission I should change?

I’ll quote what I said earlier.

Make sure players have that permission.

In each world set the gamerule spawnOnDeath to whatever world you want players to respawn.

/world gamerule MyWorld spawnOnDeath world

If a coming update you will be able to set this to “default” which will cause to the world to use Vanilla mechanics on respawns.

I’ve made a secondary world for my server, I have given my players the permission pjw.worlds.farm and pjw.cmd.world.teleport and yet they still cannot use /world teleport farm

You use warp of nucleus becsuse easy to use. Admin can set warp and set permission in group.

Any errors or messages?

Just that they dont perms to use that command

No, its for the regular group and up. Not for the “new players” (as in needs to have at least 12 hours play time to get to the world). And I’d rather players not be able to tp others to it

Hi there,

1. is there a way to disable the vanilla portals? I just want to use your custom portals.
  2. I want to generate a RTG world (including BoP, geographicraft) but when I set it up with “/world create NewWorld -d minecraft:overworld -g RTG” then it just doesn’t use any of those, it creates BoP biomes but tries to use the vanilla generator for the new biomes. -> e.g. underwater biome are generated as plains. the main world generates just fine. I guess those mods read the dimension id instead of the dimension type.
  3. is there a way to keep the current gamemode when a player transfers between worlds? (alternatively I could setup some command blocks)

I think the easiest way would be to threat the worlds as separate worlds not just other dimensions, just like multiverse did.

Could you release a version with support for spawnOnDeath default? I saw that you committed that on GitHub but you don’t have a JAR built yet.

Hello TrenTech,

Can you take a look at this :

And tell me if it is possible to implement it in your plugin :slight_smile: ?
Thx!