Project Worlds - World Manager

Glad you enjoy it.

There’s a link in the main thread.

1 Like

So for world> can i put DIM-1 to reference the nether?

i will try thank you

Hi !
How can i separate inventories when we are in an other world please ?

Yes the nether isn’t actually named nether so you reference DIM-1 for nether and DIM1 for the end.

thank you very mutch

Thanks a lot! That worked perfectly.I see you added that specific example to HelpMe too. While I have not found any other plugins that support HelpMe besides yours, it is super helpful to see the syntax of commands since Sponge apparently has an issue showing the syntax. Hopefully more plugins integrate HelpMe support soon :smiley:

Also, I am using a version of ProjectWorlds that says 1.11 on it on a 1.10 server. Is it still fully compatible? I have not had any issues so far, but I was wondering if it is fully compatible just to make sure.

Thanks a lot for all of your quick replies, you really seem to maintain this project really well and the fact that you literally implemented a feature I wanted just 1 hour after I brought it up is amazing.

If I ever get some extra cash, I will be sure to donate to keep this project running :slight_smile:

I haven’t officially released HelpMe yet so only my plugins are integrated.

Idk why it would reference 1.11. Im targeting Sponge 5.1.0 which is for 1.10.2. Can you pastebin or screenshot where your seeing this?

Oh sorry, I am slightly dyslexic and I just misread something is all. Sorry!

1 Like

Hi so i have a suggestion. I dont know if this is implemented or not, but im running SpongeForge 5.1.0 and im using Direwolf20 (1.10.2) and i wanted to know if you can add a way to remove mods from that one world or any world at all and make the world like a vanilla server. This may be too complicates for you but just a suggestion. :slight_smile:

This is next to impossible to accomplish. Sorry

So i want a Biomes O Plenty world, seperatre from the default biomes but when i clicked “Sponge WorldGeneratorModifier” it gives me a 404 error on sponge.

Please post error log in pastebin for easy fix.

Biomes O Plenty add’s it’s own GeneratorType to Sponge. I beleive it’s BIOMESOP, so create a world with Biomes O Plenty, leaving everything else default run the command

/world create <name> -g BIOMESOP

is it possible to create a world with a seed or put a new seed in a world already made?

/world create <world> -s <seed>

You cannot change the seed on existing worlds

so the world i wanted the seed on was a biomes o plenty how would i work this out?

As stated you cannot change the seed of already existing worlds however if you wanted to create a Biomes O Plenty world with a seed just use the flag I have you the other day in conjunction with the one one I gave earlier. All applicable flags can be used together and in any order.

/world create <name> -g BIOMESOP -s <seed>

I’d also recommend adding my HelpMe plugin. It gives you all the information you need in game to use commands

Question: how would one load a superflat world with custom generator settings? I need a flat world that isn’t just the default 4 blocks high.