Project Worlds - World Manager

Hey guys. I really need some help here. I am really bad at this. I am trying to create a brand new world that uses biomes o plenty as the seed. The only thing I have been able to get to work is to create a default setting world (/world create [name]). If I try to type anything beyond that it tells me there are too many arguments.

My goal is to create a world for creative only so when you teleport to it you are in creative game mode. As mentioned, I would like for this to be using BoP. Could someone give me the exact command I would type in order to make this happen. I have seen a couple of commands through all the comments and nothing is seeming to work for me.

Sorry for the newbie post here. Advanced thanks to any assistance in making this function.

/world create <name> -g BIOMESOP /world load <name> /world gamerule <name> enforceGamemode true /world gamemode <name> 1

Thank you so much TrenTech! Really appreciate the quick response. You are amazing. Killer mod! Do you happen to have any documentation that shows these commands? Specifically where the -g BIOMESOP came from? If this is a Vanilla thing, do you know where I could see those at? I am very new to server administration so I appreciate you taking the time to assist me.

Also, when I try to use the command ā€œ/world gamerule enforceGamemode trueā€ I get a ā€œToo many arguments!ā€ error.

Finally, the ā€œ/world gamemode 1ā€ is giving me the error ā€œNo values matching pattern ā€˜1ā€™ present for gamemodeā€

Are you using the latest version?

I just downloaded it yesterday from the link: The .jar says 5.1.0-0.11.4

looks like it didnā€™t like the 0 and 1. I did ā€œ/world gamemode creativeā€ and that did the trick it seems. Also, took the ā€œ/worldā€ out of the gamerule command and that seemed to work as well. Testing now to see if its working.

EDIT: So it seems the gamemode command is working now with the way I typed it but I am still having trouble getting it to enforce that and auto change the game mode.

How to create world with no every block in world ?

Hello there,
I have been experienced some issues while using your plugin/mod

I canā€™t import any worlds, I searched up a couple things that says that the import command (which doesnā€™t exist but isnā€™t updated in the thread on the list of commands) that it was replaced by load, so I gave that a try but it still wonā€™t import due to an occuring error.

Thatā€™s not this plugin. Nucleus I would assume

Still having trouble importing worlds

It gives me this when using the command (I typed: /world import Lucas)

1 Like

Hi TrenTech,
Iā€™m trying to import an existing world with custom generatorOptions. Unfortunately these are being lost on import and even if I create a new world and adjust those later on in the level.dat, they are not being taken into account.
Is there any way to get this working?

Hey TrenTech. Iā€™m using latest Project Worlds along with latest NostalgiaGen and I receive error ā€œtoo many argumentsā€. I tried to use it through server console and in-game too. When Iā€™m trying to create the world without modifiers, it works just fine, but when I add NostalgiaGen modifiers, this happens:

Hey there!
I started using this plugin and itā€™s awesome was able to create worlds
But now i need help with changing the gamemode between worlds
What command can i use for this and how does the command go?

@whosyourdaddy

/world create world2 -m nostalgiagen:beta_1.7.3

@Visoko_Prioritetni

You will need to enable the enforceGamemode gamerule

/world gamerule <world> enforceGamemode true

Then set the gamemode for each world

/world gamemode <world> <gamemode>

Hi, nice plugin thx

but when i try to create a world like /world create [name] -g large_biomes it says:

No values matching pattern ā€˜lagre_biomesā€™ present for generator Type!
create testworld -g large_biomes

Usage: /world [keepspawnload:import:teleport:ā€¦:properties]

I disabled the world-module of nucleus

No idea whatĀ“s my mistake

Not a valid generatorType. Try minecraft:large_biomes

1 Like

Iā€™m having this same problem. I got around it before by creating a world with the same name of the one I wanted to import, shutting down the server, deleting the recently created world, and dragging in the world I originally wanted to import. I thought I was the only one I was having this problem so I never bothered to address it. Iā€™ll open up an issue on the Git repo since this hasnā€™t been fixed yet.

Update: Iā€™ve submitted the issue.

@SalvadorZXA @Decorated

/world import <name> <dimensionType> <generatorType>

According to the Sponge API, the following are DimensionTypes: NETHER, OVERWORLD, THE_END and the following are GeneratorTypes: AMPLIFIED, DEBUG, DEFAULT, FLAT, LARGE_BIOMES, NETHER, OVERWORLD, THE_END. The world I intend on importing is DimensionType of OVERWORLD and I believe it is either of GeneratorType of OVERWORLD or DEFAULT, but Iā€™ve tried both and I received a ā€œToo many argumentsā€ exception.

Note: This is the command I entered: /world import COOW OVERWORLD OVERWORLD

DimensionType is by id, not name.

minecraft:overworld, minecraft:nether, minecraft:the_end

/world import COOW minecraft:overworld overworld