Project Worlds - World Manager

So I am having an issue u with worlds I can not seem to import a world I have already made with mod blocks but when I seem to import it the worlds blocks seem to get destroyed is there a parasitic way I should import worlds?

Where is the import Folder?

In the root, unless you’re using the development builds. It was removed Just move the world’s in the default world directory.

I did that but when I do that it makes the world messed up

Going have to be more specific than that.

So I have the pixelmon installed in sponge when I just use the world it works perfectly fine but when I use the plugin and put the world into the world folder to be able to connect them it just makes the pixelmon blocks break and go into a black texture with a beam of light ontop such as a black beacon

I’m a bit confused. You shouldn’t need to move or import this world. Forge world’s are natively compatible with Sponge regardless to what plugins or mods installed.

same that’s what is confusing me cause I am having to load a new world based on the worlds name for the plugin to find the world

I can’t use the command import. What’s going on?

Is there any particular reason why, whether I’m using the Nucleus tools, or Project Worlds, my server seems to insist on never having more than 4 worlds/dimensions loaded at once? I have my default hub world, with the standard DIM1 and DIM-1, and then I can import any number of new worlds on top of that - and it all works great. But what I’ve found is that once I’ve passed 4 dimensions, as in, say:

Hub - Loaded
DIM1 - Loaded
DIM-1 - Loaded
SuperFlatWorld - Loaded

Then any new worlds I import will begin unloading the last world. If we say the above is my world list, and I do a /world import BiomesOPlenty minecraft:overworld BIOMESOP, I end up with this:

Hub - Loaded
DIM1 - Loaded
DIM-1 - Loaded
SuperFlatWorld - Unloaded
BiomesOPlenty - Loaded

Then maybe I import another world, and end up with this:

Hub - Loaded
DIM1 - Loaded
DIM-1 - Loaded
SuperFlatWorld - Unloaded
BiomesOPlenty - Unloaded
ClassicWorld - Loaded

I figured I could just import the whole lot, and then load them one by one when I made my portals, and then just let them be loaded dynamically when people used the portals, but this proved to not work at all - after rebooting the server, every world that was unloaded previously would be gone from the world list, and need to be imported again! This would also have the effect of breaking the portals entirely.

I’ve looked at the world.conf files for all the worlds to ensure that load-on-startup was true, and am otherwise completely defeated by this issue. The fact that I’m seeing the exact same behavior from Nucleus makes me think the problem is something in Sponge, but I wouldn’t even know where to look.

Strange Update: I was able to seemingly circumvent this issue by doing using nucleus to /nworld create -i each world, then using Project Worlds /world copy to make a copy of each, unloading the originals, loading the copies, shutting the server down, deleting the original world’s folders and configs, and restarting. I now have a total of 6 loaded - but I definitely shouldn’t have had to do all that

Is it possible that the gamemode automatically changes when a player goes to another world with another gamemode. Because I got the main world with the adventure mode and the second setted to survival mode, but going to the second world dont Change the gamemode. The player still keeps his Adventure mode :S

This can either be performed Project Worlds, or some other world management plugin

1 Like

But you don’t know how ? Or do you know how that would work with Project worlds ?

In Project Worlds first you will need to enable forceGamemode gamerule in any worlds you want to force the gamemode to change.

/world gamerule <world> forceGamemode true

Then you set the gamemode for each world

/world gamemode <world> <gamemode>

<gamemode> can be represented by name or number, ie. SURVIVAL or 0

2 Likes

First thanks a lot for your help! I appreciate it!

When I type that in exactly like you wrote it, it says too many Arguments? ( when i write : /world gamerule world enforceGamemode true )

Perfect it works now!! The plugin in ym Version works with forceGamemode instead of enforceGamemode! Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Oh right. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Is there a way to allow water in the nether? I got to thinking and dont really know how thats enforced by minecraft, and thought maybe its in the domain or world managing.

Thanks!

This can probably be handled with a custom WorldGeneratorModifier but I honestly don’t know either. Currently I have nothing that can alter this behavior but I can look into it.

1 Like

My partner handles alot of the mods and I handle the server admin and sponge stuff, he informed me a mod has a golden bucket that allow water in the nether. We run tough as nails and it makes the nether very high level from heat exposure, and having water makes it a little more manageable.

So it seems like I have a workaround, somewhat, i dont know if we can fill a blockhole with it, but dont trouble yourself on account of me.

Thanks though!