Project Worlds - World Manager

I created a world with a particular dimension and just recently when I loaded up that world again the dimension was changed to something other than the original one. Is there a command to change the dimension without having to create an entirely new world?

So installation isnā€™t entirely clear here. Iā€™d like to run PJW (Project Worlds) and PJP (Project Portals), however Iā€™m getting a message about pjc being missing. Iā€™m assuming that this is Project Core from the GitHub repos, however thereā€™s two versions of PJC in ProjectCore releases:

• project.core-5.2.0-0.1.0.jar
  • project.core-6.1.0-0.1.0.jar

So when I push both of these libs into mods folder, I get:

Skipping plugin with duplicate plugin ID ā€˜pjcā€™ from mods/project.core-6.1.0-0.1.0.jar

So Iā€™m kind of afraid since PJW and PJP seem to both use different versions of the PJC libraryā€¦

Note original messages:

[23:38:52 ERROR] [Sponge]: Cannot load plugin ā€˜pjpā€™ from mods/project.portals-5.2.0-0.13.7.jar because it is missing the required dependencies pjc
[23:38:52 ERROR] [Sponge]: Cannot load plugin ā€˜pjwā€™ from mods/project.worlds-6.1.0-0.12.0.jar because it is missing the required dependencies pjc

See how PJP is at 5.2.0 and PJW is at 6.1.0.

And so when I rm the 5.2.0 PJC lib and just leave 6.1.0 PJC lib in place, I get this message in the server startup:

Plugin pjp from mods/project.portals-5.2.0-0.13.7.jar was designed for spongeapi 5.2.0-SNAPSHOT. It may not work properly.

How am I to proceed here with regards to getting the right PJC lib in place? I was surprised that they didnā€™t ship with PJC itself in an install folder, so Iā€™m thinking I must be installing these incorrectlyā€¦

UPDATE:

So I found the Jenkins locations and that seems to resolve this version issue. Seems that itā€™s best to download the jars from here:

From these I was able to download matching versions:

• project.core-6.1.0-0.1.0.jar
  • project.worlds-6.1.0-0.12.0.jar
  • project portals-6.1.0-0.14.0.jar

Hi 2 things, first /world create XXXXX -d minecraft:overworld is not workitn says too much arguments.
second: how can you teleport other targets (if iā€™m admin with /world teleport how can i targe others? or there is no way?)

@TrenTech having a weird issue. When I issue:
/world import old_worldname minecraft:overworld overworld

I get the following error:

[17:08:20] [Server thread/INFO]: No values matching pattern ā€˜overworldā€™ present for generatorType!
import old_worldname minecraft:overworld overworld
^
[17:08:20] [Server thread/INFO]: Usage: /world [keepspawnloaded|modifier|gamemode|usemapfeatures|enable|unload|weather|create|pvp|list|fill|setspawn|difficulty|import|teleport|regen|remove|load|copy|hardcore|loadonstartup|gamerule|rename|time|properties]

From everything Iā€™m seeing from the comments / posts above, this should indeed work. The world names are being recognized at startup, so thatā€™s not an issue obviously from not even having that in the error, so something is amiss on the last ā€œoverworldā€ argument. Iā€™ve also tried ā€œOVERWORLD.ā€ Iā€™ve tried ā€œminecraft:overworldā€ as wellā€¦ no luck.

FIanlly iā€™ve just used nucleus world creator and will use porject world to manage som things that nucleus does not allow you but i will convine them. However is quite extrange that that parameters are not recognised in the pluguin and in nucleus are working perfectly

@muniategui Iā€™m not quite following whether or not youā€™re replying to me or making a new comment about another issue. I do have Nucleus installed as well and Iā€™m wondering if youā€™re trying to say that I have the Nucleus /world command conflicting with the Project Worlds /world commandā€¦?

ping @TrenTech

I was posting another issue about /world crate and iā€™ve just answered you to the comend tha tu did to me about overworld and OVERWORLD that iā€™ve used another pluguin to resolve my own isssue. Howver i think that the issue not recognising parameter on creation an your import issue are related due to parameter detection problem.
sorry for the confusion

Hi there. Having issues with the /world import command. Iā€™m sure I am just doing something wrong, for I am very new with sponge. What I do is I download or have a world folder with the data in it that I want to put on my server.The world is called Creative. I drag the world folder into the server, start it up, then use the command /world import Creative and it tells me that Creative is not a valid world. When we first started using your plugin awhile back, we had to do /world create Creative and it worked just fine uploading worlds. Now when I try doing that it just makes a normal world and doesnā€™t upload the stuff created on said world. Please help me. Iā€™m an idiot in the sponge/modding/server department. xD

/import still failing as per above for me as well.

So I did find out, thanks to @Mohron, that I could unload the /world module from Nucleus. Had hoped that would help, but still getting the same thing.

Uh, the download page says only API 5.x or 7.x, what about 6.x???

<Removed comment - misread. >

Since i am using your Plugin i canā€™t move to nether or other worlds without OP permssion! You do not have permission to travel to DIM-1

Where is any example or how we can use your plugin? What is possible with your plugin? Got this plugin there own permission System?

Hi there,

@ylluminate Iā€™m having the same issue, pjc is missing and I didnā€™t find a way to download it, your links are not working.
@TrenTech As i said, it seems like pjc is missing, could you help me please?
Here is the crash report : ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----WARNING: coremods are present: SpongeCore - Pastebin.com

Thanks for your help,

@Talid here the download site: https://github.com/trentech/ProjectCore/releases but if you want use this in combination with any modpack like FTB or with ftb utilities you will run in many another issuā€™s

Just repeating an old question that I hope can get an answer.
On a multi-world server, how do we get it so that each world has its own nether and the end so that portals built by players go to the respective nether and the end?

Thanks for your help, it works now! I was used to run a lot of spigot servers, so i am a bit confused :smile:

You canā€™t leave nether and end nested in other worlds. ALL worlds should be in the root world directory. Youā€™d have to rename the DIM-1 and DIM1 for the other worlds and move them in your main world directory. As far as changing portals to actually go there, Itā€™s not possible in PJW right now. I do believe there is some options in the Sponge config to set custom portal destinations though so you may be able to accomplish it that way

1 Like

Hi! Im having problems importing a world. It says that the world is invalid,
even though it is imported into the correct folder (I know this because when I create a world, it goes into that folder).

hiļ¼Œwhen will the world manage have the api6 versionļ¼Ÿ