ProjectCore - Core Libraries for all TrenTech plugins

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, ProjectCore. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Description

Project Cores contains the core components to all the plugins I release. It is required to have this on your server in order to run any of my plugins.

Donations

Creating plugins for Sponge takes time and effort. If you enjoy the hard work I’ve put into to this please feel free to get my a cup of coffee. It is much appreciated.

Donate

A new version has been released for ProjectCore, it is available for download here.

Core Libraries

Hello !

I try to upgrade my 1.10.2 server to the 1.12.2 version. I have issues with databases (I think) for Project Inventories/Portals/Worlds. Could you help me to migrate please ? :slight_smile:

Hello !

The ProjectCore does not download after hitting the download button. I have tried both versions and of course I cant run the other plugins without this core plugin. Please send a direct folder link or fix this issue! Please notify when fixed :slight_smile:

A new version has been released for ProjectCore, it is available for download here.

Core Libraries