ProjectInventories - Multi world inventories

Is there any way to use the /give command to give items to a specific inventory rather than a current inventory?

I ask because my server has vote rewards, and if the player votes while in the creative world (creative inv) rather than the survival world (survival inv), the items gained from voting is practically useless

How to connect to mysql?

Hello :slight_smile:
Does this work ok with “The Lost Cities” mod? It has a “lostcities” worldtype… If anyone has any experience as to whether it would work I would greatly appreciate the help :smiley:
Have a wonderful day :smiley:

Ignore this post please. I had multiple windows open… No delete or edit button… really???

please help me I have everything config only here is the armor wear is not considered in the inventory of the coup between the worlds is his really annoy me because I have a part build and a part history in my server

thank’s

I have no idea what you’re trying to say…

Essaye en français, quelqu’un passera peut être traduire :slight_smile:

A good plugin!
I split two inventories between creative worlds and survival words, with auto change
thanks for this plugin

I found that sometimes player will show this “please wait while inventory is updated”

This still an issue with the latest development build?

A new version has been released for ProjectInventories, it is available for download here.

Multi world inventories

A new version has been released for ProjectInventories, it is available for download here.

minor command bug fixes

Fix problems with varies grave mods

Okay so I’m having the issue of “Please wait for your inventory to be loaded” I can’t even do SHIT as an admin/OP of the server. Because it doesnt even LET ME TOUCH MY INVENTORY. I did the instructions to switch and all to set it all up and wow! look here, it doesn’t work.

Hi,
same problem with “Please wait for your inventory to be loaded”
The first time i was create in mysql data base, i can access my inventory. But if I change server nothing seems synchronized with database.
If i disconnect and reconnect, i have “Please wait for your inventory to be loaded” and this is impossible to do anything.

I don’t know why but it’s seems that the mod don’t found an “old” inventory.

I try to create an inventory “test” and i can get it.
But i can’t return on default inventory : "Error occurred while executing command ‘inv get test’ for source EntityPlayerMP[‘Ysharu’/768, l=‘Hub’, x=750,50, y=86,00, z=794,50]: null

I create “test2” and i can get it
But i can’t return on test or default inventory : same error

same problem i suppose when i disconnect/reconnect :

The Scheduler tried to run the task pji-S-14 owned by Plugin{id=pji, name=ProjectInventories, version=0.12.2, description=Multi world inventories, url=http://github.com/TrenTech/ProjectInventories, authors=[TrenTech], source=./mods/projectinventories-7.2.0-0.12.2.jar}, but an error occured.

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at java.util.Objects.requireNonNull(Objects.java:203) ~[?:1.8.0_202]

It seems that list of available inventory is always Null execpt when i create a new one. It ssems that GET function erase the list.

or the call to function getting the available inventory is missing anywhere.

What version of sponge are you using? Are you using MySQL or H2? Partial snippets of errors doesn’t tell me much. I need logs.

same problem with “Please wait for your inventory to be loaded”
forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2838-universal
spongeforge-1.12.2-2838-7.1.7-RC3900
projectinventories-7.2.0-0.12.2

Tried both MySQL and H2, but I think I don’t know how to do the MySQL properly, so I may not have done that correctly.

Do logs like this help?
https://pastebin.com/XgkWJ2WK