[REQ] Command Cooldown Plugin

So I’ve not seen this request or plugin released yet; and while some developers are good for adding cooldown options to their commands; others are not. I’d love to have some way to add a cooldown option to any command alias of my configuration; if at all possible. Spigot done this with plugins like SimmerDown; etc.

I don’t know if you are looking for something like this, but you can check.

naw; i’m looking for something more on the lines of adding a cooldown on a player command. such as
/pheal — my goal was to make some commands have a cooldown so that a player wasn’t able to constantly execute the command or spam it. like /pheal (player must wait 5mins before using it again), or any other command for that matter.

To do this, you can use my plugin PermissionManager and use the rules. There is a rule to restrict the use of a command with a cooldown like you want.

making me want to convert but at the same time i already have a hard enough perm structure with pex. x.X hmm. several features in your perms plugin interest me though such as the command restriction in a region. What a conflicting choice, but how far backported is it? As I’m not using the latest version of sponge; rather I’m still using a 1808 build due to some crashes that happen in the latest with pixelmon; and how easy would it be to convert from pex to your perms plugin?

First of all, you should try to run my plugin with your version. If it works, we could check to convert your files.

I’ll try it; though my next question would be before that is, does it work with enjin rank sync? or would i have to figure a different way to automatically assign players a group?

I don’t know for enjin. I never tried.

no? i mean spigot.
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/simmerdown-cooldown-tick-displayed-in-an-action-bar.9928/

I’m saying that it was a thing with spigot; and I was hoping its possible to do a plugin similar for sponge.

ah right overlooked that; sorry.