[REQ] Teleport on Join Plugin

Before posting I checked the available plugins to make sure there wasn’t anything currently available. (Which there was, however; its embedded into a much more complex plugin called Flexible login. I have no use for the security feature in this plugin but what I do have a use for is the teleport on join aspect of the plugin. I was wondering if someone would make a simple little plugin which I’m sure would be greatly appreciated by alot of others; for a teleport to spawn on join. I’ll leave it up to others if any other features should be added. Possibly may want to include a first join into the plugin so that it doesnt conflict with some servers that force the player through a tutorial first. (other plugins can do the firstjoin aspect like EssentialsCmds) but if you don’t hook into that then the teleport on join plugin will conflict and the player could end up not going through that tutorial.

Nucleus has a module for this, I believe. GitHub - NucleusPowered/Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin for Sponge.

no they dont. What they have is a module for when the player first joins the server it teleports them. I’m looking for something more like hub features have where it teleports them to the spawn each time they log in. However; a good friend and a good dev over at pixelmon made a sidemod for me that teleports the player to spawn when they log out, thus it doesnt conflict with nucleus’s firstspawn feature.

Do you still need this?

mhm, believe we discussed it to rather possibly be a teleport on logout so that it does everything in the background and doesn’t conflict with other plugins that have firstjoin locations and such. c: Thanks alot for the clearchat plugin. Really solid work!

Believe I either released it on Ore, or sent you the jar personally, either way I’ve given it a forum page.